Help Automatic EXP Grinding (NO CHEATS!)

Frutt

Gil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dMdSRjRhH0&feature=plcp

This is probably the easiest way to grind for EXP in FFV.
I found this when doing a 100% run of FFV for PSX and I'm really glad i did because the load time on the PSX version is horrible, leveling up to 99 manually would just be extremly tedious. I left the game on like this without touching the controller for a day and by the end of that day everyone was level 99!

I discovered a problem when doing this in the GBA version. The dropped item menu that occasionally pops up after defeting enemies won't go away if you just hold down the bottons, you will have to press the bottons again, however this is not a problem in the PSX and SNES versions.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to move this to the Legacy Installment help booth...since its really you giving advice to the members more than a topic that would involve general Final Fantasy V game discussion. (Thread moved to the LI Help booth).

Maybe it would be helpful to write a step by step in the description (assuming you are in fact the writer..?)

Too bad it only works on PSX or SNES.

Maybe it would be helpful to write a step by step in the description (assuming you are in fact the writer..?)

Too bad it only works on PSX or SNES.

Hmmm.. I might do that. Even though it's already described in the vid with text and all.
Yeah, most people play the GBA version i guess.

Hmmm.. I might do that. Even though it's already described in the vid with text and all.
Yeah, most people play the GBA version i guess.

Yes, I realise it is written in the video, but sometimes it is a bit hard to see and it might be useful to just have it in text down the bottom as well. Great video anyhow, thanks!

Back