At what level did you beat FFXII?

Cecil Harvey

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
In allredy beated ffxii.My lv.:Vaan:72,Balthier:71,Bash:71,Penelo:45,Fran:45,Ashe:45.Now put your results!:)

Last edited:
I think that mine were all roughly the same- between 57 and 62. I tried levelling them up as equally as possible (something I don't usually do in FF games). I forget the specifics because I don't have my copy of the game at the moment so I can't check.

For me it was 57-67. I had to be a bigger level in order to beat other bosses, but Vayne was simply easy for me, just like Sephiroth.

Last edited:
All my characters were around level 54. If I recall correctly, I didn't have any character above lvl 60 and I am not sure all my characters above 50.

The only one I leveled to 67 was Balthier :P
Because I love him so lol

All the rest of my team was 57 and 49 :>

OMG

gosh I'm such a level grinder. I beat the game at level 99 on all characters. In fact all I have left to do is fish. I fill kind of out of place with no one else being maxed level. Don't kill me. :jon:

well ill join you then with all characters on lvl 99. but i must admit its way to easy to beat the game at that lvl.
my second try was with the following list:
Vaan: lvl 52
Balthier: lvl 49
Fran: lvl 48
Ashe: lvl 51 (great girl!)
Bash: lvl 45
Penello: lvl 50
tho i beat the game twice i never got Vaan`s special weapon. :(

F it kill the cat

tho i beat the game twice i never got Vaan`s special weapon. :(
well what weapon would that be? I thought everyone could equip all weapons. Unless your talking about the wyrmhero blade, in which case I wouldn't know. Or if your talking about that DS game Final Fantasy XII : Revenant Wings.

Last edited:
I hate getting up to check these things :wacky:

Right, lets see

Fuck, I almost had a heart attack then...wrong memory card :gonk:

Vaan: 82
Balthier: 62
Fran: 61
Bache: 87
Ashe: 44
Penelo: 84

I dont like Ashe :wacky:

Currently in training for Yizzy. Can't say Ive loked at my file in months though, got my hair off when I couldnt get the medal for the concurences

My first playthrough I was way underleveled. All of my characters were level 47. To put it lightly, the last few battles against Gabranth and Vayne were quite difficult during that playthrough.

My second playthrough (which is the one where I actually completed all my hunts and the majority of my sidequests and "best" weapon grabbing) I was level 80-something, I believe 82. Yazmat took me around 5 1/2 hours to defeat, which I fell asleep during a good chunk of.

Auto-leveling ftw. ;o

I only finished the game once as off yet and they're levels were:

Balthier Level 65
Basch Level 64
Ashe Level 65
Vaan Level 63
Penelo Level 63
Fran Level 62

On my new playthrough i'm trying to build up Vaan early on so i hope to finish the game again at higher levels and with better equipment.

Everyone was Level 70 when I finished the game - I trained them all equally (I learned the hard way early on not to neglect characters when I got absolutely mauled in the sewers chasing after a mark...) and I like round numbers when I'm going to do something big.

Level 70!? Mines were

Vaan: 53
Penelo: 53
Basch: 53
Fran, Baltheir, Ashe :Like 15 or so

On my first playthrough, I think most of my team were around level 45-47, and Balthier, for some reason, was level 58. I've never really realized how that happened, but then again I failed at FFXII on my first play through and he was probably the only one equipped with an embroided tippet when I was doing some leveling up. : )
I didn't even use gambits on my first playthrough, so Vayne and the Undying took AGES when I was doing all healing etc manually, but I still managed. Right now on my "trying to achieve some sort of perfect" playthrough my characters are level 70-72.

Everyone at lvl 99.

It took me around 250 hours to do a perfect game, you knowing killing all the marks, getting one of every weapon and armor and filling in the bestiary.

It's been so long since I played... All of them at either 99 or 100 which ever is the maximum level. I absolutely hate games where 99-100ish is almost necessary for optional bosses, but all characters being at 60ish is borderline overkill for the storyline boss...

Back