Assistance required! What to do?

Jimmy

PIE lover!
Veteran
Gil
So i just got to the end of the cave of trials and a ghost gave me an item which i thought i was supposed to deliver to Mindu in te Elemental Temple but when i talk to him nothing happens, the only option i have is to ask if he is a character from FF2 and nothing more...

I don't have any new place to go could someone (mod) help me?

At the Temple of Elements?

Well i got something from that ghost and i thought i had to give it to Mindu or whatever his name is but no other option appears besides asking if he is from FFII it's getting annoying actually...

That's the one the ghost gives you i believe but nothing more happens after that!

-Go to Esperon Bridge
-Go to Ice Passage
-Go to Gagazet Dojo
-Talk to Explorer
-Go to Ocean
-Get Sea Stone
-Get Oracle of Ice
-Go to Midgar Hidden Spell Shop
-Buy Really cool spells (don't forget to buy the Oracle ones...)
-After you reach Pandemonium and faced Maria, get the final Oracle Spell and present all of them to MINWU :P He will give you the Oracle of Elements.

And don't forget! Talk to every single NPC you see!

Humm...i did not want to know what i have to do until the end i just wanted to know where to go.

Where is Esperon bridge??? Do i have to talk to someone so i can acess it??? I talked to everyone already...

You must also beat the RPG Mods (fake ones) in the Coliseum, and conquer the Cave of Trails. I think that you must also reach the Macalania Graveyard, and then.....God I fogot...
Let me see....

You need the Sea Stone to get the Oracle of Earth. You must give that stone to a NPC A located in the Pweter Road, then he will give you an item that you must give to another NPC B in that same area. The NPC (the one you give the item you receive from NPC A) will give you the spell.

Last edited:
Maria is extremely hard. I don't know what you get for beating her, since you can only fight her once.

One chance only!? Well then i better gain lots of levels before fighting her...

One chance sucks because usually i don't beat my opponents the 1st time i watch what they do and then develop around their strong points.

Anyway i already defeated all the fake mods, they were pretty easy but kind of annoying since they all had elixers but in the end it was easy.

Now i have to go to Gagazet but the monsters there are pretty tough i need to increase my speed since not even my pet is as fast as them...

Back