• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casanova

I'm nothing but a beast
Veteran
Gil
I'd like to remind everyone that you must vote in the poll and post in the thread for your vote to count.

And here are the entries:

ButterflyIcon.png

aerithandtifaavvie.jpg

11snjev.jpg

Good luck to all those who entered. :D

I like the first one, I really like the butterfly and it just stands out to me more than the other 2, don't really think the second image suitsd being in B&W tbh and the third one I like but I just prefer the butterfly one

I like #1 the most. It has the best range of values, and I prefer avatars with some sort of border. The other two aren't bad, but they look sorta washed out. Can't really read the text easily.

#1 all the way.

I'm going with 3. All in all it's pretty decent and the effects are quite nice.

OMG, I'm in love with number two! It's got my two favorite FF girls in it xD

Besides that though, I like the text and the text placement. I also like how you can't tell that the creator put two different pics together. Usually you can pick up on that right away, but these two pics look like they came like that.

Anyways, great job to to whoever made it!

Number 1 has great border and the mood of a sad butterfly. B&W suit it better than other two.

I voted for submission one. The use of the black and white and how the butterfly stands out just appeals to me more than the other two.

Good luck to everyone, though.!

1, no doubt.

I like the simplicity of it, and I just think the quality overall is better than 2 and 3.

The votes have been counted and I can say that Mitsuki is the winner!

Well done, Mitsuki. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back