Anyone care for another channel?

ConZa

Other Son of Jecht
Gil
Hi everybody, I'm ConZa... pretty much everywhere I go on the Internet/everywhere i play games, if not I'm ConZatheGolem or Migliest. I joined the other day because I LOVE Final Fantasy as I'm sure all of you do, I'm not an FF completionist though. In fact I've beaten 4 Final Fantasy Games and am currently playing through three others as my status says anbd Iv'e NEVER even got ONE of the ultimate(?) weapons. I did get Yojimbo (not sure if thats what he's called....i should know) in FFX though. I have a question that I would like to pose to FFF.net.

If I was to make a youtube channel playing through different RPG's how many people would want to watch? I realise that lots of other people have done it so why not and that it depends on bla bla and etc... BUT I want to record myself and want to upload it but.... not if noone cares... I know that I don't watch other people play games on youtube, except for top ten dota plays etc.

I would probably start out playing FFIX and move to other JRPG's.. Secret of Mana I heard is really good and then stuff like Darksouls (which I'm already playing) and whatnot.

Back