Another Day, Hopefully Soon.

Cecil Strife

A.K.A. Cecil Strife
Gil
Hey, people of FFF. It's been nearly a month since I last got on.

Sorry to my friends out there, but I'm just not really intrested in Final Fantasy anymore. I've officially moved on to a fully fledged Mother fan.

I'll be on once in a while, but you can expect to see me somewhere on
Starmen.net or EarthboundCentral more. (once I get an account on either one.

I just feel that the Mother series has more depth and meaning to it.

Don't get me wrong. Final Fantasy is a great series. I just like this one better. I think I've found the perfect series for me, and I just need to spread the word of this little known series.

Thanks for almost a year of Final Fantasy Fun guys! I'll still be on once in a while, so just ask me if you want any other way to talk to me.

See ya later Xe, Gamingway, Squee, noname, and everyone else.

See you another day, hopefully soon? :D

"More than the good, the evil need to be saved." ~Shigasato Itoi

Sorry to see you go :sad: Good luck with spreading the word on Mother though :) I hope they bring 3 over here sometime soon and that the petition works, that would be really cool. Take care and hope to see you around!

I agree, the Mother series as a whole has much more meaning and depth. However, I stay here for other reasons other than FF. If you ever plan on coming back, feel free to do so. Mother is awesome, and a Cave Story fan is hard to come by these days. (Because no one I know on here knows what the fuck it is.)

Cheers. :grin:

I doubt most folks are here for FF as much as they used to be. I started here thanks to FF but these days, it's the community. Great friends and still a thriving community.

Take care though in your endeavors, hopefully our paths will cross again good sir!

- Shu

Though I don't personally know you online or otherwise, it is always sad to see a member leave a site. I'm sorry to see you go and hope one day, during one of your ventures back to FFF, we will meet and possibly become friends. Take care and I hope you have fun on the other forums!

Aww :sad2:

Well...take care of yourself and hopefully we'll see you around again.

Back