Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Well, I am currently watching Fruits Basket, Tsubasa Chronicle, Death Note and Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora on youtube. But I'm also waiting for people to download the rest of the episodes, so as of now, I don't have a list of animes to watch.

Can anyone recommend one for me? I especially love animes that has to deal with drama, love-romance, and school-life.

Anyway, in return...I shall name some of the ones that I personally like. ^_^ I'm sure you all have heard some of these titles, if not all.

- Fantastic Children (Don't let the graphics fool you...it's a sad anime, yet fulfilling)
- Fate Stay Night
-Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
-Ayashi no Ceres
-Scrapped Princess
-Death Note
-Shakugan no Shana
-Full Metal Panic Series

Erm, the rest won't come to me that easily...so I guess that's all for now.

Well, I am currently watching Fruits Basket, Tsubasa Chronicle, Death Note and Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora on youtube. But I'm also waiting for people to download the rest of the episodes, so as of now, I don't have a list of animes to watch.

Can anyone recommend one for me? I especially love animes that has to deal with drama, love-romance, and school-life.

Anyway, in return...I shall name some of the ones that I personally like. ^_^ I'm sure you all have heard some of these titles, if not all.

- Fantastic Children (Don't let the graphics fool you...it's a sad anime, yet fulfilling)
- Fate Stay Night
-Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
-Ayashi no Ceres
-Scrapped Princess
-Death Note
-Shakugan no Shana
-Full Metal Panic Series

Erm, the rest won't come to me that easily...so I guess that's all for now.
if you are a girl then you should know this anime nadja my nice see it

Leki Suggestions:
Cowboy Bebop: It has sad bits, specially near the end, but it has some comedy mixed in.
Inuyasha: If you like fantasy-demony stuff, this would be good.
Ghost In The Shell: Kinda hard to follow along sometimes, but if you like futuristic-mystery this is for you.
Outlaw Star: An older anime, but it's really funny. :P

dot hack
dna sights
the big o
kadocha
ayayoshe
mermaids flesh
all of these are sad ,cool or just plain wild!!!!
cheack em out!

If you like fantasy, then Twelve Kingdoms is an excellent series. It has a very good story and amazing character development especially with the main character.

I would also recomment Paradise Kiss which is a cute short thirteen episode series.

And if you want something completely and totally random, then check out Paniponi Dash. It had me rolling. Although, I think that one may be more fun to watch with a group of people.

Wow, thanks guys! =) I'll check them out right now since I've got nothing to do. Most of these titles doesn't sound familiar too. I'm kinda new to this whole anime thing. ^_^

Well I recommend Full metal Alchemist, Samurai X, Escaflowne, Wolf's rain, .hack//SIGN, and Rahxaphon.

Escaflowne, Samurai X and RahXephon for the win!

Also, try out Princess Tutu. It's funny, and actually really beautiful ;) Like sailor moon meets ballet with a REALLY deep storyline. ;O

Inuyasha first of all seeing what you like. It has all in it: School life,a different life, a LOT of romance,and some fantasy demony stuff to add to it all. Then Bleach, that has to do with school life but nothing with romance :P, and also fantasy again(I'm quite the fantasy anime watcher^_^).

I'm not sure if you have already watched this anime but I recommend you to watch Sword Art Online. It has all the requirements that you asked for. Also you may want to watch My Hero Academy since it also revolves around school-life. This are the two anime that I can recommend you for now.

Back