Angels Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hejaloki

power eternal
Gil
This is a story of how Hejaloki and Archzil, who becomes Armageddon, were friends and become enemies. A story of tragedy and sorrow that takes place 3000 years before Tales of FFF. This is a private RP.

Hejaloki and Archzil were great friends and warriors. Two of the most powerful angels there are and ever will be. Since the beginning of time they have defended the mortal realm and their own realm.

Hejaloki was grabbed in his heavenly armor with a blue cape.

Hejaloki was walking through the Halls of Light looking for his good friend Archzil. He was going to ask him be his best man at the wedding of him and Joila. She was Hejaloki's love from the moment they laid eyes on each other.

"Where can Archzil be?" He said to himself. As he continued looking for Archzil.

He knows Archzil can be hard to find at times. I will check the armory He thinks. Hejaloki takes a left and sees him in the armory. He knew he would be there. He starts running to Archzil.

"Hey Archzil, I have great news." he yells to him...

Last edited:
This is the story of Archzil, one of the mightiest of angels who would later become Armageddon. Archzil was an angel, with the body of a 20 years old man. With a pale skin, blue eyes and silver hair, the handsome Archzil was among the most beautiful of angels. His full body armor was made of pure silver, strong as the hardest of armors, decorated with jewels and gold. His eyes were small as well as his noes, and his mouth was slightly broad. He worn a red cape attached to his shoulder pads, and wielded a sword made of pure mithril, the Steel of Heavens. Archzil lead a happy life as one of the commander's of God's armies. Little Archzil knew that he would soon become the ruthless enemy he once sworn to defeat.

"Greetings Hejaloki, what business brings you to my presence?"

Hejaloki said, "I just wanted to let you know I am to wed Joila."

Joila came up behind Hejaloki and grabbed his hand.

Joila was one of heavens most beautiful angels. Also she was a cunning ranger general. She was five foot six inches. Had long golden hair that went with her green years. She was flawless like all others. When her and Hejaloki first saw each other it was love at first sight.

He was excited like he usually was. He didn't know this excitement would end for him.

"I wanted to know if you would be the best man at the wedding. So what do you say old friend?" He said cheerfully to Archzil. He know he wouldn't say no.

For they had been friends and generals of the armies since the dawn of time. Their friendship has spanned many thousand years.

"Come on dont say no." He said with a smile...

Last edited:
"I am not sure, you now that war is coming. The armies of Darkness will not wait for weddings..."

Archzil folded his arms and leaned against one of the marvel walls of the sanctuary, a place were angels would gather to pray. After closing his eyes and giving it much thought, Arczil opened his eyes and quickly fixed them on both Hejaloki and Joila.-"But even wars can be delayed by such wonderful occasions. I am honored to assist to your wedding. May God bless you with happiness..."-

Hejaloki:

"Thank you very much. I know it is coming. Joila and I are going to have the honeymoon later, after the war, at the gardens of the mortal family, Silverwing. The wedding is in a few days."

He looks at Joila and kisses her. Joila runs off to set more arrangements for the wedding. Then he looks back towards Archzil. He picked up a piece of parchment and studied it before place where it was. Then he folded his arms

Then Hejaloki tone different then is normal speaking tone. This tone is a more serious tone, "So do we know where the armies of darkness will make there first strike? And how vast is their armies? I dont want us to walk into a death trap."

Joila:

She walked to great room with a single long table in the middle. A few other angels was in there and a few mortals. Many of whom are Joila and Hejaloki's friends. She picked up a list, which was her and Hejaloki's wedding guest list. Looking over it to make sure she didnt forget any one.

"So how are the arrangements coming? I want it to be perfect." She said nervously. She wanted the wedding to be perfect for her and Hejaloki both.

"Great!" piped up a small female angel.

"Wonderfully." said a mortal.

(OOC I had to make a reference to the ancestors of Silverwing in some way.)

"I fear that the answers you seek are beyond my knowledge, yet our enemies' behavior may enlighten us in some way. Perhaps if we could somehow find a way to gather more information on their objectives..." Archzil leaned his back against the wall as he folded his arms. His eyes were fixed on the fountain located in the very center of the garden. The waters, once pure and uncorrupted began to turn black and then the fountain dried.Archilz's behavior changed abruptly, he was surprised to see that the corruption of the forces of darkness was capable of spreading this far.-"It seems that your previous question was answered, now we know the reach of their power..."

Hejaloki saw the fountain as well. This wasn't good means something very sinister was at work. He had an idea of who this could be, but it couldn't be.

He turned to Archzil, "This worries me more. There are not many demons this strong ... could it be. It can't be him leading the army."

Hejaloki was referring to Gigganosh. A demon of pure evil and twisted mind set. He is the oldest of all demons and the most vile. Gigganosh was a demon of immense size and power. His influence could spread into the minds of mortals with no trouble.

"We need more knowledge. We cant send a spy if its him. What are your suggestions? Archzil."

Last edited:
"I guess we should spy him ourselves....but"-With hesitation, Archzil wonders if it's truly safe for Hejaloki, now seeing that his friend would engage with Joila soon enough, to assist to the espionage mission.-"...I think it's best for me to do it. After all, you should stay here and finish the preparations for your wedding..."-

"Ok old friend, you will go and spy on him." He stares at him. Hopefully this plan wont go wrong. It could be Archzil's downfall if it does.

Hejaloki looks out to the fountain that dried up. Hejaloki knew this was bad. He took a few steps towards the fountain. Then turned back towards Archzil.

"Just remember you have to be safe. I dont want to lose my best man now do I?" He said cheerfully.

(OOC I edited what Joila is. She is also a cunning ranger general.)

Last edited:
-"Of course. Long has this land existed, and has never seen me fall to the forces of evil. Farewell"- Archzil bowed respectfully and then back stepped away from Hejaloki. He then turned and retreated to begin with his mission. After equipping himself with his usual gear, the decisive Archzil headed towards the land of the demons...

"Farewell" Hejaloki turned and headed to the great room where Joila was.

He walked in and saw her. He walked up to her and asked, "How are the arrangements coming my dear?"

He kissed her on the cheek and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Fine" she said in her cheery voice.

He took a seat and was looking forward to the wedding. Also, he was helping nothing would happen to Archzil.

After several days, still nothing was known about Archzil nor about his secret assignment. He was presumed to be considered as KIA (killed in action), and even though many believed in this assumption, his closest friends refused to give up hope. A few hours before the wedding, a mysterious shadow was spotted near the sacred temple, and it was thought that it could be Archzil himself. The man, with most of his clothes raged and bathed in blood, his armor half shattered exposing random parts of his torso, his cape worn out by the long voyage and his arms and legs covered with wounds, it was a miracle that this man was still breathing. He was dragging his sword, almost with virtually not an ounce of strength left to continue still he kept moving forward. Above all his visible decadent condition, there was a black mark on his neck: the "curse".

A few days later, Day of the Wedding

It was six hours before the wedding. Still no sign of Archzil. Hejaloki looked out over land surrounding the temple. The land around the temple is beautiful and quiet. Not corrupted by demon hands.

Then he saw aman, but he appeared badly wounded. Hejaloki called up a few of his soldiers to get a stretcher go out with him to him.

It was Archzil.

Hejaloki and four others ran out to him. Hejaloki was shocked at Archzil condition. Hejaloki didn't see the mark, neither did the others.

"Come Archzil lay down on this. We will get you fixed up in no time."

They laid the stretcher down so Archzil could lay on it.

Last edited:
After being unconscious for several hours, Archzil awoke from his short coma to find himself being taken care by the nurses of the sanctuary. Fearing the reactions of his friends and everyone else's, Archzil tried by all means to hide the curse mark on his neck, hiding it with bandages. He soon fell asleep, only to become a victim of nightmarish horrors inside his head, all of those telling them to kill his friends: sadly, it seemed that the curse mark was taking over Archzil's soul.

The Wedding

Hejaloki was disappointed Archzil couldnt come. The wedding was still great with out him.

All the guests came of course.

Joila was dressed in a beautiful white dress. Which changed colors when she moved. Her hair shined like the sun. Hejaloki was dress in a white tunic, and brown pants and black boats.

It went well. Joila stumbled a little on her vows. Other then that it went well.

".. I now pronuce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." says the elder.

Hejaloki and Joila kissed and turned the group and smiled. Then walked out of the chapel.

They came out and Joila said, "How is Archzil doing?"

"Lets go check up on him."

They walk down many halls and taking many turns until they came to the infirmary. They walked in.

Joila said cheerfully, "Hey Archzil. Hope we are not disturbing."

Hejaloki said, "Hello old friend"

Still Archzil did not answer, instead he kept writhing in pain due to the curse that afflicted him. He was sweating cold, coughing continuously as he struggled to resist the malicious influence of the curse. Moments later, the pain subsided as he opened his eyes and had a glimpse of Hejaloki and his bride Joila.-"It seems..."-he brought his right hand to his mouth to cover his repetitive coughing-"that I underestimated our enemies...."-Archzil fixed his eyes on his friends, half of his soul was ravenously struggling to rise against these people and bring them down under the edge of Archzil's blade. Though Archzil had miraculously won the battle, it seemed that he would never win the war against that curse. If the dark lord were to perish, only God knows what would become of Archzil's soul now that this young knight was prepared to become the next vessel for the dark lord.

Joila remained silent.

Hejaloki looked over his friend. He had to put up a good fight for those wounds. No one or thing has beaten Archzil yet.

"Well next time we will be more prepared. I am planning to strike in a few days. From what I see happened to you we will need to strike efficiently. So do you think you will be ready in a few days?"

"That my friend, I don't know.....it depends on the severity of my wounds....give me a few days..."-Suddenly, a beautiful nurse, named Amelia, arrived. She was blond, her cheeks almost pink and her sking white as the snow. Her eyes were greenish blue and her eyebrows were thin, her nose was small and there was a peaceful look on her face. With a gentle voice, Amelia asked Joila and Hejaloki to leave the room and let Archzil rest. -"Lord Hejaloki, Lady Joila, could you please postpone this conversation for later? Lord Archzil needs some more rest."-Archzil remained silent, it was quite late and he could do anything else besides resting. Meanwhile, while dreaming, a strange voice kept echoing through Archzil's mind. It was the same malicious presence, always telling him to kill, urging Archzil to destroy people's lives.

"Take care." says Joila as they leave.

-------------------------------------------

8 days later

War of Light and Dark

Hejaloki was clad in his heavenly armor. He was consulting with the other generals about what to do. He wish Archzil would be ready for battle soon.

"We should strike them now." says one general.

"If we let them get the high ground we wont stand a chance. I say wait a day." says another.

Then they looked at Hejaloki for an answer.

"We should..."

It took him nearly a week to heal, but by the eighth day the young lord Archzil was almost fully recovered. After equipping himself and taking his sword with him, Archzil headed to the sanctuary hoping to find Hejaloki. While wandering the halls of this fortress, Archzil began to feel dizzy, as if he felt his own soul fading and being taken over by another entity. Still he endured, and was able to keep his sanity. The black mark that was on his neck grew, now it covered part of his left shoulder and arm. To hide away this omen, Archzil covered his left arm with many bandages and used a red cape to cover his left shoulder. Whether if its by fate or by the will of God, Archzil would surely meet either Joila or Hejaloki, and thus mark the day of his own downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back