Amizon's Graphics

Amizon

Too orsm for you.
Veteran
Gil
I realise that I'm very new to this and I do warn you, the content that I am about to show you may be quite shit. :wacky:

I've only been at it on Photoshop CS5 for about two or so weeks now. I'm still learning from tutorials. Any feedback from any of the pieces here would be much appreciated, as I could need with the direction!

246pgly.png

Signatures

j9voti.png

1ic3g8.png

Long post time woop XD new guy like me :D

246pgly.png

The avatar is looking pretty good, the text looks good and it simple needs a bit of lighting apart from that looking good

j9voti.png

i'm liking the background it's quiet good but the colours don't really match with the render... also the dude needs blending, I normally use the smuge tool around the edge of the render or the rubber tool at about 60% opacity with the smuge tool I normally have it on about 35% strength

1ic3g8.png

I think you used a bad Image on this one.. the guy looks really blured... try looking for better quality images... www.planetrenders.net is a good place to go to for renders

for just general tips just keep looking at tutorials your defo on the right track.. just need a bit more knowledge.. www.sigtutorials.com I used this site when I first started and this was where I leant about blending.. also try putting your renders more to the center... then it gives the render the focal point... but I'm liking the work your done soo far keep at it and i'm looking forward to more from you :D

246pgly.png

Pretty good for a beginning avatar. One little tip though, try to not make the texts big and colorful, because that will take off the focus from your initial subject, to the text itself. And you don't want people looking at your text the whole time do you? xD

j9voti.png

Great use of blending in the background, but that black line over the middle bugs me a little. And the outline over him is nice, but I would have gone with a black outline, or better yet, a slight blurry drop shadow.

Assuming you know how to do those things.

1ic3g8.png

This one really has no major problems except maybe the focal point, which in this case, is him could be sharper, because it's blurry to me.

And the text, I like what you did with the "S", but the text completely takes away the focus from the focal to the side, where you're just looking at boring black words xD.

My suggestion is to make the text subtle, (try putting them on overlay), and small, so that way, it doesn't take away too much focus from the Focal point.

:busta:

Back