Aerith and her Faith

:lew: :lew: I was like are you fucking serious :lew: :lew: As if one thread isn't enough.

Tia probably twitched as well. :lew:

Fail trickery-it appeared above the origional. I doubt Aerith even had faith. She just lived in a church cause she was homeless and tended flowers cause she didn't have a real job. :mokken:

They call it a "Slum" for a reason people. -_-

That thread should die :hmmm:

It should :wacky:

And I had to make the thread purely because of the rage... And if it gets enough posts we can mindfuck the people debating in the original :britt:

Actually, there is a certain religion/living style dubbed as satanist but they don't worship satan at all. I can't remember what they were called, but they were the original satanists :hmmm:

Really? I didn't know that, if not Satan/Lucifer/Prince of Darkness/whatever you want to call him... What did they worship? Or was it similar to Buddhism?

Aerith worships George Michael then?

...or is Aerith actually George Michael?

The plot thickens.

oh god, I had a heart attack when I saw two of these in the latest posted section!

Aerith is clearly a Satanist... because i say so!

And because you say so you're obviously right! No questions asked! No amount of counterevidence can make it untrue!

exactly, so don't bother trying to prove otherwise coz I can tell you now, before reading any of your facts... that you're wrong!!

Guys, I know this thread was made for fun but let's not turn it into a trollfest please.

Really? I didn't know that, if not Satan/Lucifer/Prince of Darkness/whatever you want to call him... What did they worship? Or was it similar to Buddhism?
They didn't worship anything. basically, they took atheism on a whole new level. To the point that if anyone said anything about god, they'd likely bitchslap that christian :wacky:

They believed men should have pride, and pride was one of the seven deadly sins. They didn't think gluttony was too bad, since one could only eat enough to fill ones stomach, figuratively speaking. The religion was centered around morals as well, rather than "Because god said so" It was more "Because it's the right thing to do." Satanists (real ones anyway) are actually very good people, and fun to hang around.

Back