Abba

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Everyone knows an ABBA song. They were an amazing band, and that's why they're still remembered today. Although I think that some of their lesser-known songs like So Long and Kisses of Fire are more amazing than stuff like Dancing Queen and Money Money Money. My favourite ABBA song though is Take A Chance On Me, it's just so happy and upbeat, it always makes me smile ^_^

What do you think of ABBA?

I don't really know that much about them, to be honest. But I like a few of their songs, especially Mamma Mia. It's so catchy and fun to sing. xD

The Winner Takes It All is also pretty good.

Abba just reminds me of kareoke and family parties...

My friend loves them (so does my aunty & my cousin) so sometimes I feel stalked by them..... Id play monopoly with my mate and everytime she landed on chance she's start singing.....:ffs:

I loved their music.
Always listened to it when i was younger

Abba are awesome! They are great to put on as background music when you are doing nothing in particular, like housework.

One of my personal favourites is the song 'The Visitors'.

My dad played ABBA all the time when I was younger (and still does), so I really like them. I think they're a great unbeat group XD I'll admit it...they're on my ipod. I like 'Dancing Queen' a lot.

I love ABBA. xD Their music is just so upbeat, always puts me into a good mood, I have them on my iPod too. :monster: Favourite songs are Dancing Queen and Mamma Mia... and a few others.

I don't really know that much about them, to be honest. But I like a few of their songs, especially Mamma Mia. It's so catchy and fun to sing. xD

The Winner Takes It All is also pretty good.
Good band. Not my fave but good.

Favorite song is definitely "Lay All Your Love On Me".

I listened to them all the time when I was younger (like everyone else), primarily because I needed upbeat songs to combat how much I was hating school. Same thing with S Club 7 and A*Teens, but I don't really have a favorite song. v_v

The Winner Takes it alllllll!
Thats pretty much the only song I can remember by them (apart from the obvious ones which have been mentioned already).

I'm not really an Abba fan but they pass as a decent group :monster:

Back