42 New Nier Gestalt/Replicant Images!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
42 New Images from Nier Gestalt/Replicant.

dcg3dg.jpg

5n55jm.jpg

i4hj4z.jpg

2hrlmit.jpg

vzk4zd.jpg

15q6v0x.jpg

2z9e7wm.jpg

1z3ci9u.jpg

ab4i7d.jpg

2r5gj14.jpg

xnrt34.jpg

igx360.jpg

28aq238.jpg

flvc7d.jpg

14mynue.jpg

xgbcky.jpg

wmgemx.jpg

xgdvr7.jpg

avhclv.jpg

r0t9hf.jpg

x54diu.jpg

b6c70l.jpg

2ahsieq.jpg

2s80cux.jpg

vet849.jpg

ofoglk.jpg

293zgnb.jpg

m7fhb9.jpg

11hyuee.jpg

s46wyu.jpg

21x6ac.jpg

b81nus.jpg

20r8l1x.jpg

29zud4z.jpg

r0p5xy.jpg

2zyzb7r.jpg

2lbc2zr.jpg

hv3sxs.jpg

2ly4mxg.jpg

mue3ox.jpg

2mosb2e.jpg

33p35fb.jpg

Source: andriasang

These look really nice, however the text that comes up looks slapped on and kind of messy. The character designs are great and this game looks very gory :wacky:

/was almost done uploading

These look really nice, however the text that comes up looks slapped on and kind of messy. The character designs are great and this game looks very gory :wacky:

Yeah, I still would have preferred the design of the Japanese main character. I don't see how our main character is going to appeal more to the west :sad3:

/was almost done uploading
That must of sucked. It took ages as well. :wacky:

'tis okay.

I want the version the Japanese are getting, SE seems to be leaning towards muscle-head characters lately D:

Wow thiss is really EPIC! The blood is splattering everywhere and it makes the ame so sick. I can see this game being rated M tbh. Btw that girl has a nice ass.... xD Whats her name? Square Enix are making girls with great behinds now a days.

You can almost see up that girls ass in one of the screenshots. :D

Seriously, I think that's the most unguarded ass I've ever seen in a game without being naked. It's like completely open to the elements. What if something was to crawl in?! :O

Good screenshots anyway, though was I right in hearing that the PS3 version wasn't leaving Japan?

Good screenshots anyway, though was I right in hearing that the PS3 version wasn't leaving Japan?
Nier Replicant will be staying in Japan and I think that's a PS3 exclusive there. But Nier (I presume it's Gestalt even though it's just called Nier) will be both for the PS3 and 360 when it comes out :ryan:

You can almost see up that girls ass in one of the screenshots. :D

Seriously, I think that's the most unguarded ass I've ever seen in a game without being naked. It's like completely open to the elements. What if something was to crawl in?! :O
You should see Bayonetta. Japan has some fetish with ass at the moment. :wacky:

2132394564_full-noscale.jpg

The bad thing is... We've both seen Bayonetta's xDDD

And sucks, i'd prefer the Japanese version tbh, never was a fan of meathead characters, i've started to prefer the more feminine male characters :jtc: this just reeks of appealing to xbox fans imo

Yep, a fine bum she has, and apparently too poor to own proper underwear. This is rated M, right? Otherwise I really gotta wonder why they'd cross the line in sexual appeal in a T-rated game o_O

And the little girl is pretty cute, but, ugh, I still want my pretty boy brother, not the battle hardened father :ness:

Jeez, I'm so shallow. I look at my games and it's pretty clear that they're JRPGs with the pretty characters. That I was lucky to be playing games with great stories was a fluke really. I think I might just pass up Nier or wait long after when it's gone down heavily in price before checking it out, because I'm not in a hurry to play as a barbarian-like character >_>

That, or I can hope like heck Japan's Replicant has English subs, and I could actually import :hmmm:

I'm with you there, if it had english subs i'd import it, I just can't make myself play these sort of games, i'd feel like i'm playing an xbox because I always compare 'hard men' characters with xbox games, since PS3 seems to have more feminine heroes, especially in JRPGs. :hmmm:

Lot of arse in this thread lol. Thought I was going mental when I seen the 7th image!! Very gory and next to nothing on ... interesting game for SE to make XD Ill think bout this one, never heard of it and Im not too big on gore at the mo.

Nier Replicant will be staying in Japan and I think that's a PS3 exclusive there. But Nier (I presume it's Gestalt even though it's just called Nier) will be both for the PS3 and 360 when it comes out :ryan:

Awesome. :D So long as I get to play one version, they both looked great. The main difference was just the characters really I believe.

You should see Bayonetta. Japan has some fetish with ass at the moment. :wacky:

2132394564_full-noscale.jpg
Ha ha. :D True, I have seen Bayonetta but I classed that as nudity rather than costume design. Though as it is her hair that is her clothes, and her hair extends to make her naked I guess that could count, and it's full body nudity as well which is a step higher than Nier. :D

But for a costume and not full nudity, that girl in Nier is certainly showing a lot of ass. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back