3rd Birthday and Re:Coded Development Approaching Completion [9/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Tetsuya Nomura got up early Monday morning and immediately began responding to fan questions at The 3rd Birthday Twitter. Here's a bit of what the producer extraordinaire had to say on some of Square Enix's biggest upcoming titles.

Similar to yesterday, I'll put summaries of all of today's Tweets from The 3rd Birthday Twitter in this column, so check back throughout the day. Lets hope Nomura makes more than just three posts today!

The 3rd Birthday Nearing Completion
Wrote Nomura as his first Tweet of the morning, "Regarding The 3rd Birthday, as Taba-chan wrote here, production is about to enter the final stage. Starting this month, we should release constant information in magazines and the likes, so look forward to it." "Taba-chan" is Nomura's cute way of referring to Hajime Tabata, The 3rd Birthday's director.

Nomura previously Tweeted that upcoming magazine coverage would offer closer looks at the game's characters, including Hyde, who appears to be one of the main forces in Aya's CTI (Counter Twisted Investigation) force.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Also Nearing Completion
Nomura's second post of the morning concerned something unrelated to The 3rd Birthday. "KH Re:Coded, which is set for release on 10/7, is almost complete as far as development goes. We're currently working on the packaging and promotions. The approach has changed a bit this time to light taste."

Source: Andriasang

Well this certainly Is good to hear. I mean now the 3rd birthday will finally be completed after allt his time. Re coded too.

Re:Coded is coming out October 7th!?!?!? I'm sure that's a Japanese release date but still, thats really soon! I just heard about Re:Coded at E3, didn't know Coded was even out yet, so this game is being produced rather quickly.
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

It's definitely the Japanese release, Square-Enix don't do simultaneous releases so it'll be release in Japan before anywhere else.

Good to know that the games are going smoothly. Can't wait for them to reach western shore so that I can play them :ryan:

They will be released a little sooner than expected tbh, even if it is in Japan. :hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back