[30/01] Nomura teases a new Square Enix game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
20111201squeenix.jpg

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts producer Tetsuya Nomura has hinted at an unrevealed project in the works at Square Enix.

Speaking to Famitsu, as translated by SQEX.info, Nomura asked fans to stay tuned for more news on the 1st Production Department’s projects, and then dropped this little gem:

“There is also a secret team working on an unannounced title, so there is a chance that some information about that will be announced this year too, please continue looking forward to these announcements.”

The other announcements Nomura referred to will be in relation to Final Fantasy Versus XIII and the Final Fantasy X HD revamp. Kingdom Hearts 3D and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy are also in the works.

Square Enix has a lot of irons in the fire at the moment; it has promised two or three new IPs over the next few years, has signed an Unreal Engine licensing deal for several unannounced titles, has a mysterious Project X in the works, and has partly unveiled a new action RPG. Its latest release, Final Fantasy XIII-2, hits the US tomorrow and Europe on February 3.

Source: GoNintendo | VG247

Last edited by a moderator:
Square Enix has a lot of irons in the fire at the moment; it has promised two or three new IPs over the next few years, has signed an Unreal Engine licensing deal for several unannounced titles, has a mysterious Project X in the works, and has partly unveiled a new action RPG.

This new game, is it going to be a new IP? Is it uncluded in the mentioned list? or is it a new game based on a existent IP. It could be KH3 :hmmm:

All in all my oh my SE is very ambitious indeed.
So far im interested in Versus and FFX HD. KH3 I would buy as well if it ever come to exist.

Mysterious project X? I thought that was figured out a long time ago?? :hmm:

I'm guessing a couple remakes V and VI for 3DS probably if not Vita.
Kingdom Hearts 3 will be my next guess
Maybe some Dissidia game in the works?
But other than that... Only other thing I could really see is FFXV (oh god no!!!!)
They still need Versus :trollface:
And if they are making new franchises I wouldn't be able to tell what they would be...

I'm guessing a couple remakes V and VI for 3DS probably if not Vita.
Kingdom Hearts 3 will be my next guess
Maybe some Dissidia game in the works?
But other than that... Only other thing I could really see is FFXV (oh god no!!!!)
They still need Versus :trollface:
And if they are making new franchises I wouldn't be able to tell what they would be...

lol so true if final fantasy XV came out before versus 13 id literally shit my pants laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back