Gabranth

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Bomb
Bomb
Bomb
Bomb
There are 3 new KH titles announced at TGS.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3162989

This is copyed from the site.

Tokyo Game Show 2007: New Kingdom Hearts Games Revealed

First details on the three new iterations for PSP, DS, mobile.
By Andrew Hayward, 09/19/2007
Square Enix's Tokyo Game Show presentation is currently going down in Japan and we've got the first details on the trio of new Kingdom Hearts titles. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP looks to be a single-player adventure in the vein of the PlayStation 2 iterations, though not "Kingdom Hearts III." Birth by Sleep's protagonist was not explicitly named in the presentation, but he looked an awful lot like Zack of Final Fantasy VII/Crisis Core fame.
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS appears to star Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II, but its main draw looks to be four-player simultaneous play using members of Organization XIII. It will be in full 3D.
Kingdom Hearts: Coded is a mobile game, likely for Japanese cell phones. It stars the familiar cast of main characters from the original Kingdom Hearts (Sora & co.) and seems to be set between the first and second PlayStation 2 titles.
Each title is said to have a time-related theme: Birth by Sleep is "the distant past," KH: 358/2 Days is "time of the other side," and Code is "time has gone by." More as it comes!

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days sounds like fun, but I have absolutely no intentions of buying a Nintendo DS. :monster:

I like the way the PSP game sounds. =]

I wasn't too fond of Roxas in KHII, and I thought Organization XIII was just dumb...so I probably won't be getting the DS game. XD

Goddamnit. I am SO SICK of Square Enix whoring out their titles and trying to turn them into massive franchises! >_<

Bah i had hoped for some none hand held KH games, i hate psp,ds and playing on mobile phones.

I like the way the PSP game sounds. =]

I wasn't too fond of Roxas in KHII, and I thought Organization XIII was just dumb...so I probably won't be getting the DS game. XD
But... but it has Saix in it. D=

I'll be getting both PSP and DS releases. I hate phone games.

Well now since ive fixed my psp (By ripping the disc tray out :/) i will definatly buy the PSP version.

Just to clear up, the title character of Birht by sleep is NOT zack. His name is Terra.

I think I'm looking forward more to birth b7y sleep than 385/2. The latter probably won't have any knew info, unless the 14th member isn't Namine.

Goddamnit. I am SO SICK of Square Enix whoring out their titles and trying to turn them into massive franchises! >_<
STFU =D

D=

But... Roxas> Sora because he's blonde and has blue eyes. :monster:

GTFO. I don't want to see any more Kingdom Hearts games except that keyblade war one. I'm tired of seeing Nomura's crappy generic anime designs *coughorganizationcough* popping up everywhere.

But... Roxas> Sora because he's blonde and has blue eyes. :monster:

Blonde hair and blue eyes = ick. But he still pwns Sora because Sora's a little whiny fag who's in love with Riku and could care less about getting some Kairi action.

The PSP title sounds pretty cool =D Will definitely be buying that one. The DS game sounds alright I guess...I liked Roxas, but I don't really like how the gameplay sounds so far :/ I don't like interaction in my video games xDD

I will definitely not be playing the mobile game :monster:

Just to clear up, the title character of Birht by sleep is NOT zack. His name is Terra.

I think I'm looking forward more to birth b7y sleep than 385/2. The latter probably won't have any knew info, unless the 14th member isn't Namine.
It can't be, she wasn't wearing a black jacket during CoM lol, no my guess would be 3 people....
1)Xemnas' Heartless' Slave?- Roxas kills him? Note: This made no sense but could've been an exception
2)Unknown Character- During CoM we had absoulty NO idea what the heck she could've been doing.... she could have been led by Xemnas who looked like Sora with his dark powers, become a servant of the Organization and like Sora and Roxas kept Namine a secret but Axel might of let her free and thus blamed it on the unknown thus making Axel kill him/her, it could've been whoever in the BbS trailer Terra was reffering to someone's heart it could be her nobody
3) Roxas' Nobody- Since Roxas turned to the dark and he has his own body he still is a nobody but, he pretty much has a heart... 1/2 + Kingdom Hearts could = New Nobody which Roxas had to kill so show association too... or Axel or somebody else....

GTFO. I don't want to see any more Kingdom Hearts games except that keyblade war one. I'm tired of seeing Nomura's crappy generic anime designs *coughorganizationcough* popping up everywhere.
I bet you a pound to a penny that you'll end up buying them anyway.

Blonde hair and blue eyes = ick. But he still pwns Sora because Sora's a little whiny fag who's in love with Riku and could care less about getting some Kairi action.
Grow up ...

2)Unknown Character- During CoM we had absoulty NO idea what the heck she could've been doing.... she could have been led by Xemnas who looked like Sora with his dark powers, become a servant of the Organization and like Sora and Roxas kept Namine a secret but Axel might of let her free and thus blamed it on the unknown thus making Axel kill him/her, it could've been whoever in the BbS trailer Terra was reffering to someone's heart it could be her nobody

What the hell are you on about?
Who's unknown character?

Well the feeling of hearing about this news doesn't really excite me. I mean you guyz should have expected Square to make unneccesary games on one of there most successful series. And even though you guyz complain about "Oh i hate them whoring there franchises" you guyz are still goin to go out and buy them like Square anticipated. Anyway the main one i'm excited about is Birth By sleep since it basically plays out as a bridge game to the keyblade war one. I could care less about the organization because they are no more. so why...? And Kingdom hearts coded just looks stupid.

I would have been fine with just a Kingdom Hearts III, now it's just going to get all complicated...

Well it looks as if the psp one is going to continue with the storyline. Whereas the other two are just spinoffs.

Back