[27/01] Get Your Square Enix 1st Production Department Trailers Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Final Fantasy XIII-2's 1st Production Department Premier trailer saw an official online HD version within days of the event's end. For the remaining trailers, Square Enix made us wait... and wait, and wait, and wait for a whole darn week!

At long last, the trailers for Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Final Fantasy Type-0 and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, made it out to each game's official sites today. You can view the trailers at the sites or stream here (the streams are from the Square Enix Channel, so they will presumably stick).

For the official sites, click on the game names.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Final Fantasy Type-0

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Source: Andriasang

Damn! Type-0 looks like it'll be quite brutal and tragic in terms of narrative, didn't see that coming. I'm hoping for an emotional and tragic story now, or at least emotional to get me feeling something.

Gameplay looks pretty interesting as well, controlling summons looks like it'll be sweet.

hey adding dissidia 012 :D

on the subject of the trailers.... final fantasy type 0 and verus xiii look great and yuna in dissidia 012

Last edited:
Ooh, liking what I am seeing here. And I am really looking forward to playing Dissidia 012 (one mess of a name though, it doesn't make any sense. <.<) now. :dave:

That Final Fantasy Type-0 thing is looking very interesting as well, definitely do want that. Liking what I saw in the way of summons in it.

There seems to be a trend of more action oriented games out of Square Enix lately rather than traditional RPG style games. KH, Versus XIII, and now Type-0 all have very similar styles of gameplay from what I can see in the trailers. Though for KH 3D, it seems as if they're going for more of the 'cool factor' by letting you jump all over the place like that.

I've got mixed feelings about these. The gameplay in Crisis Core was pretty bland, and even though I was excited for it at first, it eventually got boring. Same for Dissidia. I never did finish those two games. These look like they would sell pretty well, though.

Seeing Versus in HD really excited me, it seriously looks awesome!!! Noctus is a hottie :D

I don't actually care about Type-0 or whatever its called at all for some reason, probably coz it's a handhold game and I don't have a PSP.

then to be a hypocrite, I think KH3D looks amazing, the fighting style is awesome and I love that Riku is a playable character!!

so 2 out of 3 aint bad ;)

OMG!!!!! :ohoho: Type-0 looks completely epic!!! From the characters to the gameplay it all looks pretty freaking awesome. And of course I cant wait for Versus XIII, that game also looks completely epic. I just want to say I am glad that finally FF is taking somewhat of a dark turn in the story department. I mean in some games there were dark parts but in Type-0 it looks like pure bloody war. :D

Just downloaded the trailers in HD and put them on my PS3.... Daaaayum. I want it NOW. They better not start releasing a bunch of 8 minute trailers that give the whole game away, like they did with XIII. >.>

Absolutely delicious. But Kh3D is worrying me. I really want to see Kingdom Hearts 3 already. But Nomura, you know that already, doncha?

Yay finally, i could see the awesome CG from Final Fantasy Versus X3!

The battle system is really similar to KH, isn't it?. It's kind of boring to see the same gameplay but versus got a lot of improvement X3. Better wait for the next news on E3.

WHOA!! I just realised how great this game is going to look now.........no one really goes on about how good it looks (maybe its the dark colors making it look graphically worse).Agito (type-0) looks really good as well,not really intrested in it that much but I did like the trailer for it.

@Gabe thanks for the idea its probably the closest I'd get to having FFXIII versus on my PS3 before its released :wacky:

Anyway,still I'm glad the guys streaming the event on the 18th used their head and decided to press the record button. :awesome:

@Gabe thanks for the ide

Oh, and I forgot to add that I totally love the effort they put into Yuna. She looks absolutely beautiful. Really, she does. Not slutty... beautiful.

Oh, and I forgot to add that I totally love the effort they put into Yuna. She looks absolutely beautiful. Really, she does. Not slutty... beautiful.

dude i can only agree with you there :) yuna looks sooo great in dissidia 012..... roll on Europe release date...... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back