Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None

Square Enix Europe have The 3rd Birthday slated for a release on April 1st. Since that date is just a little over a month away, it’s time for a launch trailer! Unlike previous trailers, this one has the game’s English voiceovers, so you can finally hear what Aya sounds like.

When The 3rd Birthday releases in Europe, you’ll be able to pick up a “Twisted Edition” which comes with a 48-page hardcover art book, and other bonuses.

Source: Siliconera

Hmmm...I think Aya *might* be voiced by Laura Bailey. She sounds very familiar...I could be wrong, but then again...:hmmm:

Other than that, it sounds like Square Enix has recruited talentless unknowns for their voice actors again. Oh, goody. It looked alright gameplay-wise, but the music was atrocious and the voice acting didn't really strike any chords with me....might be giving this one a miss.

the looks good but i really stuggle to play it... might be a bit better as it will have english writing.... the only reason i might get it is for the lighting costume for dissidia :D

Not exactly the most powerful voice. She did get into it at some moments so I can see a possible repeat of X's voice acting where it starts off naff but they all improve after they get more into their roles.

I'm kinda half tempted to buy it now. If it goes on offer mind.

Is that Jensen Ackles I hear as Kyle? :gasp:
I've never played any of the Parasite Eve games, but this actually looks pretty cool. I might have to buy this, if only to see if the series is worth playing. Well, that and Lightning's Dissidia outfit :awesome:

Not exactly the most powerful voice. She did get into it at some moments so I can see a possible repeat of X's voice acting where it starts off naff but they all improve after they get more into their roles.

I'm kinda half tempted to buy it now. If it goes on offer mind.

Yeah, I see exactly what you mean about the voice acting. I hope you're right about it improving! Still... I am interested in playing it...

If only I had money.

Well after hearing Aya's Japanese voice in the same trailer I must say I like the Japanese one a lot better. She doesn't sound anything like Miranda form Mass effect II here at all to be honest.. I don't hate her voice but it is just alright.. I will still get the game as I have been interested in this for awhile.

I'm definitely going to pick it up. But God damn that song at the end of the trailer is just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back