Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
r1Nu2.jpg

Final Fantasy Type-0 finally got an official site today. Yes, all this time, the game has had only a tiny teaser site (just like FF Versus XIII).

The site has sections for prologue, world, character, system, special and spec. The details you'll find in the prologue, world, character and system section have all been reported here. The special section has a wallpaper.

Just a couple of points from the content at the site:

This may be just me being confused, but the site lists different names for two of the game's four countries. Rubrum, the main country, and Milites, the invading nation, are the same. The other two are now called "The Lolica Commonwealth" and "Concordia Kingdom." Just as Rubrum is associated with the Suzaku crystal and magic and Milites is associated with the Byakko crystal and science, Lolica is associated with the Genbu crystal and shield, and Concordia with the Souryuu crystal and dragons.

The character section lists Ace, Queen and Nine, the first three members of Class Zero who were introduced a couple of months back. Their teacher is Kurasame.

Not in the character profile section yet are Rem, Machina and Cid.

The system section shows the battle styles for the three characters. Each character is listed with a standard attack and ability. The latter type of attack requires that you've stocked up your Ability Gauge.

• Ace - his standard attack is Card. This is a tricky attack where he throws out an endless stream of cards. It can be used for both near and far attacks. His ability is Deck Open. Here, he draws up to four cards which cause damage, recovery, status changes and other things depending on the card.

• Queen - her standard attack is Saber. This can perform speedy chain attacks. Her ability is Cross, where she releases light in a cross pattern. The light does damage to enemies and heals allies.

• Nine - his standard attack is Lance, a long reaching attack with a lance. He can also spin the lance around for a range attack. His ability is Jump. Here, he jumps over the head of the target enemy and thrusts down with his lance. This can also deal damage to enemies in the vicinity of where the move lands.The site also has a sampling of the game's soundtrack, so be sure and visit for yourself.
HI3yL.jpg

dRDwp.jpg

Sokub.jpg

hO02R.jpg

jq6iS.jpg

tpBzf.jpg

7tzby.jpg

14atn.jpg

NjwDp.jpg

ETxrF.jpg

mzeQJ.jpg

jcdNW.jpg

SfcEi.jpg

60iiU.jpg

1TvPx.jpg

Ace

28ESs.jpg

Nine

kl8hX.jpg

Queen

vtoz0.jpg

Kurasame

Source: Andriasang

This is on the PSP, correct? I certainly hope so, those graphics couldn't possibly be on a PS3...

The girl looks like Rinoa. About time they modeled someone to look a bit like her. Rinoa was a good character xD

Imagine this being a PS3 game..That chocobo farm seems epic. would be nice if you could raise them and have a personal pet with its own system,...pet system wont be included though bummer...

Now this is what I call a news thread. TY for the article Fleur.

Still nothing mentioned about the summon system.....Still waiting for more news..

Is it bad that the only reason I'm excited they are releasing so much info on Type 0 is because when they finally get this game released they might start releasing more info on Versus :hmmm:...

This does look like a pretty decent game...an interesting twist of hogwarts/FF/meets medieval times. Almost makes me wish I had a psp...and I already smell a spin off in the making :monster:

Is it bad that the only reason I'm excited they are releasing so much info on Type 0 is because when they finally get this game released they might start releasing more info on Versus :hmmm:...

This does look like a pretty decent game...an interesting twist of hogwarts/FF/meets medieval times. Almost makes me wish I had a psp...and I already smell a spin off in the making :monster:
Don't get your hopes up yet. If you notice, we didn't hear much of this game till after 3rd Birthday / Dissidia 012 was released. After Type-0 it'll be XIII-2. We won't hear much of Versus until after XIII-2, I'd imagine. And who knows where Kingdom Hearts 3D fits in all that.
And spinoffs (sequels) are likely... when they registered the domain they registered Type-1, 2, and 3.

Oh God that would suck for Versus...nay-sayers will be full of joy....arghhh :gonk:
Anyways is there more info about other chars?

I found some names:

2 ヂュース Deuce
4 ケイト Kate
6 サイス Sais
10 テン Ten

Don't get your hopes up yet. If you notice, we didn't hear much of this game till after 3rd Birthday / Dissidia 012 was released. After Type-0 it'll be XIII-2. We won't hear much of Versus until after XIII-2, I'd imagine. And who knows where Kingdom Hearts 3D fits in all that.
And spinoffs (sequels) are likely... when they registered the domain they registered Type-1, 2, and 3.

Yeahhh but they said we'd be hearing more about it come E-3 I thought which is still before they'd release XIII-2....which even that might be wishful thinking the way SE is nowadays.

...and I knew about the sequels of Type 0...I probably should've said spin-offs of the spin-offs :gasp:

Anyways...I am happy for people who plan on picking up Type 0 that they are getting all this info...like I've said before if I had a psp I'd probably pick it up because it looks like it might be a game that would bring the Final Fantasy name some justice again. They might need it if XIII-2 doops like the original did. :wacky:

...and word, Ohri :gonk:

Well, Type-0 is apparently set for some vague summer release in Japan, hence the information now starting to trickle out more heavily than before. This will be similarly done for FFXIII-2 and Versus. They said E3 would the earliest next occasion where they can reveal more of Versus, but I doubt again it will be anything too major. FFXIII-2 will be the one that will be out sooner so after this summer, expect to see what we're starting to see for Type-0 now, the disclosure of more and more information the closer we get to the release date. Goodness knows when Versus will be out, but until then, expect torrents of FFXIII-2 and KH: Dream Drop Distance coverage to be next following Type-0.

Cheers for the four names as well Ohri (source? xD). If true (and if Wikia can be trusted), then we have our 14 playable characters all named, though I don't like the names Seven to Ten.

I got the names from a chinese or Japanese forum. I also found a new pic.
attachment.aspx

Yeah the names could be inaccurate although the names called as numbers are pretty much fact..Summon news bring it on.

I really think Rem looks so much different on that cover for some reason. She looks great and I really like this art of Rem. I think it looks better than any other art of her I have seen. I do not know what it is but the look in her eyes there tells me she is a wise character.. :hmmm:. Machina looks good as well but there is just something different about Rem in that pic.. she just looks different but I can not quite decipher it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back