Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
Square Enix just announced a new release date for Final Fantasy Type-0, along with a new trailer. Following its delay out of summer closer to fall, the game is now pegged for an October 13th release. Here’s the trailer:

While a U.S. or European date hasn’t been announced, Square Enix’s Tetsuya Nomura recently stated that the company is looking into an overseas release for Final Fantasy Type-0.

Source: Siliconera

i swear i heard garland's, ultimetia's and kuja's voice actors in that trailer.. but the game looking good... i hope to god this gets a EU Release i wanna play this game... but i'm defo importing it

also one of the characters looks like lightning :hmph:

I may buy a PSP if this gets localized. It looks... different... I don't really like millitary plots, but FFVIII is one of my favourite FF games, so who knows. From previous footage, we know that airships and world map are back, which is great.

I hope the game is not all technology+millitary. I would really love to see a more fantasy-like setting deep within the game.

Been waiting for this game for a while. I'm digging the dark settings and the warlike atmosphere. Liking the visuals too and the gameplay looks okay. I think this'll turn out to be a decent game. ^^

They still are missing some characters. Cinque has not even had a full reveal yet. I wonder if one of them was flute girl though. Finally a release date for Japan as well. That means the overseas version should not be too far off after that. Now that is if they make an overseas version which I highly think is possible since they recently stated they were looking into it. Always been loving type-0 news and this just made it better with a character trailer/more. New characters like Seven are quite cool. Flute girl is Deuce if I am not mistaken here. Cid looks like he will be the villain, but there could be more.

[05/09] Lengthy Trailer For Final Fantasy Type-0 Covers All Major Characters

Lengthy Trailer For Final Fantasy Type-0 Covers All Major Characters

Square Enix released a new trailer for Final Fantasy Type-0 today, giving a look at a lot of the game’s supporting cast as well as the Class 0 members we’re all familiar with. At 5 minutes, it’s pretty long, too:

Final Fantasy Type-0 was recently delayed by a couple of weeks in Japan. It’s due out on October 27th. Square Enix will use the extra time to tweak the game further.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/0...l-fantasy-type-0-covers-all-major-characters/

Well a lot of action in the game... it kinda looks like... A shooting RPG :hmmm: Am I the only one that is suddenly turned off by the look of the in game battle system? :sad3:

Well a lot of action in the game... it kinda looks like... A shooting RPG :hmmm: Am I the only one that is suddenly turned off by the look of the in game battle system? :sad3:

I liked the battle system from when i played the demo :wacky:

their just need to fix the lock on system.. it dam hard to use magic and hold that lock on button at the same time :wacky:

Hmmmm Right, I think the trailer is old. The guys at siliconera must have either linked the wrong trailer... or just posted it again. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I just checked, and they posted the same trailer twice. Upon watching the trailer a second time, I have fully concluded that this is an old one from back in July. May the thread just be deleted all together? As it is not needed... or can it be closed? I feel stupid posting this now. Also have no idea why they would post the same trailer again...

Honestly...next time, please make an effort to check the video first.

[Threads Merged]

Its also odd SE uploaded this Trailer today...I guess this just the official trailer then? Its from their official youtube channel after all...

Honestly...next time, please make an effort to check the video first.

[Threads Merged]

I honestly thought it was going to be the same trailer, but just with the added characters. Like Cater, Cinque, Zhuyu, Trey etc. But when I watched it, I realized it was the same. Technically it is Square Enix who uploaded it again. Siliconera posted it again. While they do say it is NEW... I saw no new parts in the trailer. So that is why I wanted this thread deleted. While I am sorry for posting this, I also think Square Enix uploaded the same trailer again xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back