[20/03] Deus Ex: Human Revolution video shows “multi-path, multi-solution gameplay”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
DeusEXHumanRev.jpg

A video featuring various in-game Xbox 360 footage of Deus Ex: Human Revolution and narrated by the game’s narrative designer Mary DeMarle has popped up online.

In it, the “multi-path, multi-solution gameplay,” is featured along with the game’s first level.

Combat, stealth, social and hacking, are featured as well.

Watch it below courtesy of Gamespot.

Game’s out on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 August 23 in North America and August 26 in Europe.

Source: VG247

The switch from first person to third person is a lot smoother than I thought. I wish we could have seen some hacking/lockpicking or the like. Not sure I like the health regen. I wanted to see how your augmentation gives you advantages over certain paths and limits you in others. But it's a no brainer, I'm definitely getting this for PC.

First person view is ace.I love the level designs, multiple paths are awesome..its more realistic tht way..

Now its time to bitch:

They could have focused too much on level design and story could lack juices.
This has Splinter Cell mechanics written all over with.
BLOOD still not on the floor or when you move the body.

In Splinter Cell one of the things I liked was finding the best spot to hide the body..I wished I could dump them in the dumpster but nooooooooooooooo.....

First, I can't stand listening the chick's voice. But my god the switching from 1st person to 3rd person looks so EPIC! I seriously can't wait for this.

The only thing... this is by Square Enix? 8( Let's hope it doesn't fail. :sad3:

The only thing... this is by Square Enix? 8( Let's hope it doesn't fail. :sad3:

Even though Edios were bought by Square-Enix they're still pretty much just the publisher whilst Edios developed the game. Although, I'm certain that Square-Enix handled the CGI scenes.

^Ah, I see. I didn't think Enix would really "create" something so epic. :ohoho: Thanks. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back