[18/01] Final Fantasy Type-0 [Agito] Trailer Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic VS Machina/Military.
I love both concepts, it never gets too old for me personally.

Millitary is the stronger evil force and they have to work together to stand up against the evil force. Together they stand and will prevail.

I get the feeling this story will be ace, although its not unique, but hey what is these days..

Bahamut got slaughtered.. and the chocobo as well. I figure he wanted to heal the CHocobo but ran out of MP.

Great potential here imo.
Great trailer.

Wow, I'm actually really stoked for this. This is something new from SE that we really haven't seen before from them. I wonder if you'll still get to choose your main from all those different weapon Characters and whether or not who you choose will deviate your storyline.

Weird. Beforehand, I didn't really care much about Agito, seeing it only as another kind of Crisis Core game (which I didn't think was very spectacular at all). Now after seeing this Type-0 trailer, I'm suddenly starting to like what I'm really seeing, especially from the more sophisticated combat and the blood. The story looks very political, so it's probably going to be another love-it, hate-it thing, but like FFXII I've no qualms.

Sure could do with a functioning PSP at the moment. :jtc:

EDIT: Oh and I see this thread has technically broken one of the News Section Guideline commandments. :ahmed:

Certainly looks very interesting, the only thing eternally pissing me off is that my PSP replacement battery seems to be never arriving in the mail... >.> I ordered it on December 5th and it's still not here. I NEED IT TO PLAY THIS GAME! Anyway, hopefully that will arrive soon and I can finally get my hands on this. The graphics were fantastic, especially for a PSP. As long as there's more voice acting than Crisis Core, I'll be extremely engrossed in the story. The setting looks quite intriguing and the characters look worth liking.

No wonder they decided to scrap this from Fabula, this looks like sequel to FFXII if anything else.

But since Agito is an actual term from the game, renaming in entirely looks kinda stupid - just remove "XIII" from the title and be done with it.

Well this is turning out to be a great surprise this 1st production Department thing.

Great games and a few "good" surprises Type0 looks awesome, IDK about my fave dude Bahamut being shot though, and the blood and gore in the vid is another sign of S-E new-ish direction l think.

I really like what they did here with the Military vs magic thing. Also they added blood just like Versus XIII which had blood. The whole battle system is really cool. Much better than Crisis Core imo. The whole background seems to be Government here. I am all for this one also but I want to see more of Type-0.

OMG this game looks so fucking awesome :gasp:

I like the war themed plot, also, the gameplay looks marvelous, I'm so getting this game when it comes out. :gasp:

So are they renaming it from Agito XIII to Type-0? The new logo looks crappy as hell (with the Type-0 at the end), hope it's not the final logo, at least not for the Western side of the globe. =P
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back