[16/03] Dissidia 012 Prologus launching in Europe next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Square’s announced that Dissidia Duodecim Prologus Final Fantasy will launch in Europe next week.

dissidia4.jpg

Released in the US last night, the mini-release is a prologue to the main release of Dissidia 012 next Friday, and wil let players control Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII.

Those who purchase Prologus will also unlock Aeris from Final Fantasy VII as an unlock, as well as have any other items unlocked to be transferred to Dissidia 012.

Prologus releases on the EU PS Store next Wednesday. Dissidia 012 launches next Friday for PSP

Source: VG247

WHATTTTTTTT

so they are releasing the demo the day before the game comes out... that is a very epic :fail:

This is bullshit. Two days before the release? I swear it was originally planned to be released today. Fucksake, knew I shouldn't of held it to them :ffs: So frickin pissed about this. ¬_¬

They need to have a frickin word with themselves, I know by now a demo is in question, this is absolutely ridiculous.

Not very surprising, Final Fantasy doesn't have much of a following in Europe, not as much as in Japan and North America. I'm glad Square Enix is putting their focus elsewhere.
Played some of the game last night, pretty great deal for 3 dollars. :mrgreen:

Aw man, that sucks. :(

Isn't there a way to allow people to buy from our release? I've done it with the Japanese release, can't it be done for this? >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back