Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
Square Enix has today released a video showing some gameplay of the upcoming 3DS Game Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, you see some of the songs including the battle theme from FF6, the forest area theme for FFXIII and the music when squall is dancing with riona in FFVIII. Some cutscenes from the games will play as you play some of the songs (I hope they don't do the ending theme for FFX :hmph:)

So it's like another Guitar Hero apart it was made by Square, on a different console and it looks too manga'ish.

But I might buy this if it has the cool songs I like in it.

I have to admit, it looks very cute and nostalgic. :hmmm: Though, it looks a bit basic and simple. :ahmed:

Is SE making blonde hair Terra official ? No SE ! Her hair should be green !! :sad3:

It actually looks good. I guess it's because of the songs. Too bad as I said I won't be getting 3DS for now.

But I do want to commend SE for creating a cute spin-off with those songs.

yh i might have to pick up a 3DS for this one I love the way they use the cut scenes as you do the song that pretty awesome :grin:

Oh God you gotta be kidding me... Shitty kiddy games likr this are totally shite!!! SE stop developing or either publishins rubbish like this!!

If you like the music so much go YOUTUBE..... :ffs:

Last edited:
Cute and nostalgic. But I won't rush to buy it. I mean, I enjoyed Elite Beat Agents, but I played it once through and haven't picked it up again since. I enjoy my FF music, and I'm happy about them including scenes from old games, but I really don't feel it's enough to justify me rushing to the stores and playing release price for it. Maybe when it goes on sale.

Is SE making blonde hair Terra official ? No SE ! Her hair should be green !! :sad3:

Hair must be green! :sad3:

It looks alright. The battle with what looked to be with Ultros while the FFVI battle theme played looked good, but the rest was pretty shit. I don't want to play music to get from place to place :hmph: I'd only enjoy it because of some of the music that I really like in FF games.

Looks cute I guess, but I actually hate the noise it makes that it makes once you push the button. And this game should not have been made until EVERYTHING ELSE HAS BEEN COMPLETED. (I feel like I'll make this argument every single time until Versus comes out.)

Haha how unexpected from SE. I wouldn't say I am going to die for this game, but its good to have some not-so-serious games in between all the mainstream FFs.

[sarcasm]that's not shit at all. Thanks for making this square.[/sarcasm]

This.

It looks like a cheap rip-off somewhere between Rhythm Heaven and Guitar Hero combined for the DS. I can kind of see the appeal that some people might have, but the really clunky noise like clashing metal when you touch the screen is really off putting. Generally unsure as to why Square-Enix made this game though to be honest, it's not really going to be appealing to the masses :confused:

Even if I were interested in this (which I'm not), I wouldn't pay more than £15 for it, let alone the full retail price of 3DS games. It's the sort of game you would rather have downloaded onto your iPhone cheaply and for good reasons. This just doesn't look like it will be worth the full retail price of a 3DS game. Somehow when it comes out, someone may want to argue the opposite, but that's the impression I get from this. It looks like the sort of minigame app you can get for a few quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back