[12/03] Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection Comes With Dissidia 012 DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Square Enix is bundling Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection with a couple of bonus items. North American copies include Final Fantasy IV cards with artwork from Yoshitaka Amano.

A Dissidia 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy DLC code is in the package too for Cecil’s "Knight of the Twin Moon" costume.

10foviw.jpg

A Dissidia 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy DLC code is in the package too for Cecil’s "Knight of the Twin Moon" costume.

24dj3m8.png

As we mentioned earlier, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection has three stories – Final Fantasy IV, The After Years, and an all new Interlude episode that takes place in between. The PSP game lets players select either the original music composed by Nobuo Uematsu or rearranged songs. Square Enix also added three language options: Japanese, French, and English.

Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection comes out on April 19 in North America.

Source:Siliconera

I'll definitely be downloading FFIV for the PSP. I'm impressed by some of the stuff they're offering. I would buy it, but the DLC isn't enough for me to want to throw cash down on that, and I'm a little short handed on cash right now. :wacky:

Wait, wait, wait. You mean S-E is actually packaging DLC for the NA version of a game at last? :gasp:

Comparing the NA and EU version, there doesn't appear to be much difference between either FFIV:CC game version. Both come with art and DLC now.

If S-E confirms KH Leon a;t. costume DLC for NA, I think I'll just buy Duodecim locally xD

April 19th?! Its not that far away! I can't wait! I can't wait! It'll be the first time I get to play the sequel! And it will have a new story with it? Awesome!

And the graphics look amazing too. They look to clear to be 32bit...I wonder how much higher it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back