[11/03] A Sneak Peek At Dissidia 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy Event Scenes In English [Image Heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Did you catch the localized Dissidia 012[duodecim] trailer yesterday? If not check out this post. Done? Good.

Lightning appears to be at the center of all the events on the Cosmos side, but every new character in Dissidia 012[duodecim]: Final Fantasy has a storyline to follow. Yuna, unlike most characters, retains at least some of her memories. She gets between Jecht and Tidus who starts off as a Chaos character in Dissidia 012[duodecim]. Laguna acts like a wise big brother and Tifa… well check out the screenshots from her event scenes below.

Tifa

2m3gpjc.png
v83oms.jpg
2j5l3pw.jpg
2ldx1na.jpg
2wefnh2.jpg
1zekxt3.jpg
2w6t1lh.jpg
53ps8n.jpg

Kain

2v9sy.png
255nr5j.jpg
289yek7.jpg
2lbkewk.jpg
b4dg0p.jpg

Laguna

2n869gx.png
2mhbqdv.jpg
a43ndd.jpg
2urxwyr.jpg
2r4u7ac.jpg
x3alhy.jpg
f4l2ty.jpg
210ykx4.jpg
2vdk09e.jpg

Lightning

ng2fls.png
jj4lfp.jpg
23jlthw.jpg
25uisdy.jpg
2mcwncx.jpg
f6uqd.jpg

Prishe

htij3k.jpg
2hz0sxy.jpg
2hi2n92.jpg
15e8ga9.jpg
fel0lc.jpg
i50n05.jpg
33y3vk2.jpg
vpdg5l.jpg

Vaan

wat11w.png
2j152dw.jpg
351ihya.jpg
20hvwue.jpg
so8u1y.jpg
111nw3k.jpg

Yuna

35bt65g.jpg
2lt3l5.jpg
15s8pp0.jpg
qo7ukp.jpg
nvtiy1.jpg
1zfk2di.jpg
rvh6wl.jpg
ibjeki.jpg
20f6wj4.jpg

Source: Siliconera

Last edited:
The graphics look really smooth. Except that weird pixel effect that all Dissidia games share... You can see what I mean in the picture of Kain pointing is spear at someone while saying "Abominations! Can you hear me?" Just look at the background. It is especially noticeable during fights. Anyway, the characters all look nice, especially Tifa :P I wasn't too excited for this, but if it gets good reviews I might try it.

Nice Clip's I Lol'd when i saw laguna bring in his Trademark LEG CRAMP!! xDDDDD

As for the others they all look pretty cool I look forward to playin as all the characters...but making lightning the main main character seems like it may give her a ego on top of her current one >_>;

graohics look nice and smooth.. but I really don't like how Kain looks so far...

oh great tidus is naked now :elmo:

I wonder who they're going to get to do Laguna's voice. =[

It's Steven Blum.

I'm pretty used to him playing depressed characters. Kinda sucks considering how bright and optimistic Laguna is. :wacky:

and I dunno, maybe. :monster:

I hope the English release will offer something the Japanese does not. Especially for the older characters from FF1 to FF9. I am disappointed in the lack of playing them in 012, so here's hoping English is released with some sort of update >.>

Suddenly, I am now very interested in playing as Prishe. Looks like an interesting character. Hopefully, she'll make a good backup main for Zidane. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back