[1/18] Rumour – New Fabula Nova Crystallis title to be announced at Square event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohri-Jin

"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Ohri Jin
FFXIV Server
Cerberus
January 18th, 2011 @ 04:36
By Johnny Cullen

ffxiii4.jpg

FF Reunion’s hinted that that three new titles are set to be announced at Square Enix’s First Production Department event later this morning.

One of which could be a new title in the Fabula Nova Crystallis series.

The site has two columns for the games on show later today: Fabula Nova Crystallis and another section, known as the New and Other Works, which features Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts 3DS, plus two question marks.

But the FNC section, which is the mainstay series that Final Fantasy XIII is apart of, has its own question mark underneath two previously confirmed games for the event: Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII.

Time for your maths lesson, children. Square Enix registers a “FinalFantasy13-2game.com” domain last week just before today’s event.

Add this latest addition to the fire, as well as rampant speculation, and you’ll probably get Final Fantasy XIII-2 announced at the event.

Expect news from the event to start flooding out at about 8am GMT later this morning.
Thanks, UFFS.

Source - http://www.vg247.com/2011/01/18/rum...tallis-title-to-be-announced-at-square-event/

This is a joke right??? they aren't actually making a FF13-2??? the game did terribly compared to the others and they think making a sequel to it is going to help?

I'll just bet this is Seasons. Rumours of that have been going around, so it seems likely. If it's XIII-2, I'm going to rage.

They can add as many entries to this compilation as they like, it isn't going to make FFXIII any more tolerable :mokken:

Last edited:
If they've started on FFXIII-2 that must mean Versus and Agito are close to being done... right?! Right?!?!?!?!?!

Yh i won't be very surprised if ffxiii-2 is annonced but would be nice

BTW event starts 9am gmt

Think of FFXIII-2 as a way of making amends, they(S-E) grossly underestimated what direction the fans want and wanted the series to take, enough people made noise and voiced there dissatisfaction with FFXIII that S-E listened and will hopefully do it right this time and return control of the battle system to the player.

You can only hope.

Yes, XIII-2 has been announced. It'll be on PS3 and Xbox 360 and will be released this year, apparently. I don't know what to think about this really. I'd rather they move on to FFXV, but I'll reserve judgement until we see concrete info about how it's different from XIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back