don't climb too high, ribbit
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Drake Noir
FFXIV Server
Sargatanas
ca6790eefe7afcafe40bf2215d0be3ca.jpg

The lid has been lifted - albeit by just a crack - on the Deus Ex: Human Revolution "Missing Link" mystery. The puzzle trail is still going on, but we've revealed some details about what you can expect when it arrives in October in the form of additional missions which fill in a chunk of the game's story.

The Missing Link takes place during the later stages of the game's main story and fills in a three-day section when... Well, we don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't finished the game yet. Those of you who have finished will no doubt know what we're referring to.

While we're not ready to reveal everything about The Missing Link yet, we can tell you that by playing through it you will uncover further details about the game's conspiracies. Not only that but you'll be able to explore new, large environments and interact with some brand new characters you won't have met before.

We'll have more details coming soon, so keep an eye out!

Source: Square Enix Blog

errr title fail XD

but looking good i sooo want the game but i have no money right now :hmph:

I hope it doesn't require me to restart the entire game to play. I don't want to have to beat the whole game over again to play the extras, but I wouldn't mind playing through it again. I always get more out of a game the second time through. And I hope it's free. I know Eidos Montreal talked about free DLC so that has me excited :jay:

People might debate on the fact that DLC is not good, but I feel it gives you a reason to keep the game. and on the subject of this DLC, as I haven't played the game yet, so I don't really know what this'll contain, but from the looks of it, any DE: HR-related DLC is automatic win. :ohoho:

Not sure if it's going to add to the end of the game or in the middle. Due to how the game can end, I'd say the latter. Which means I am going to be playing it through a second time. This also reminds me I need to play the Nameless Mod for the original Deus Ex.

The missing link? How humans evolved from monkeys? Title :fail: .

But no surprise that we are going have DL content for the game. Since heaven forbid that a game comes out that is actually complete without DL content... as if $60 for a game wasn't enough... But in all honesty, do we need to know more about the "conspiracy" inside the game?

The missing link? How humans evolved from monkeys? Title :fail: .

But no surprise that we are going have DL content for the game. Since heaven forbid that a game comes out that is actually complete without DL content... as if $60 for a game wasn't enough... But in all honesty, do we need to know more about the "conspiracy" inside the game?

Yes, because conspiracy theories are fucking awesome and what made the game :mokken: And if you have it on the PC it should be free :reptar: Eidos isn't Microsoft.

Yes, because conspiracy theories are fucking awesome and what made the game :mokken: And if you have it on the PC it should be free :reptar: Eidos isn't Microsoft.

It will cost money, everyone said that the map packs for the COD games would be free... assassins creed 2 DL stuff cost money... granted probably can find them for free... but wont go their :ahmed:

That's because Activision is a money whore. The Witcher 2 and all of Valve's games have free DLC, and they've already said it will be free (at least on the PC). Everything cost money on the Xbox Marketplace because Microsoft doesn't allow them to release free updates.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Missing Link DLC detailed

Square Enix has detailed The Missing Link DLC for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and sent along screenshots and a teaser video for it as well. Spoilers below, just so you know.

missing-link.jpg

In it, lead character Adam Jensen’s three-day disappearance and what he was doing during this time will be revealed.
Description: “After being tortured by Belltower agents and having his augmentations disabled, Adam Jensen must rely solely on his basic capabilities to escape from a freighter, destined for an unknown location. While fighting for his survival on the ship, he uncovers another layer to the conspiracy that he never would have suspected. As Adam, gamers will befriend new, mysterious allies and fight ruthless enemies to discover what was happening in the shadows during the events.”
Features:
  • New layers of conspiracy unveiled
  • Sprawling new environments
  • Brand-new characters
  • Rebuild Adam’s augmentation set
The Missing Link will be made available in October on PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Steam, and OnLive.

Click to enlarge:

For the video go here -> (Source) http://www.vg247.com/2011/09/08/the...led-for-deus-ex-human-revolution/#more-201369

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back