Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
ZSAN8.png

We may finally be getting an update on Final Fantasy Versus XIII soon. The usual sources for early magazine leaks are reporting that in this week's Famitsu Tetsuya Nomura says to expect a small followup on Versus in next week's issue. Nomura also apparently hints at a new title announcement.

Nomura's comments come in the magazine's promised update on Final Fantasy Type-0. Details from the Type-0 part of the feature have yet to leak out.

Source: Andriasang via FF Reunion

What kinda updates. :ahmed:

Possibly like a RELEASE DATE? HMMMM? 8(

Anyways, a new title.... Hmm, COULD IT BE ANOTHER SHITTY SPINOFF... The world may never know what SE is thinking.

Small part.... well that is pretty lame because they have been making this game so long now. Could it hopefully be a release date?! :hmmm: New title announcement? Oh god can they finish Versus XIII first and not announce random games? Sheesh.

Finally, some FFVersusXIII action. I've been waiting for that for a while, and all the coverage for Type-0 makes it look very promising as well, I'm excited for both titles. As for that other 'new title' hint, FFXV anyone? LOL (that'd be the day)

SE needs to cut the crap and put its money where its mouth is. I really hope there isn't another announcement for another game, they're already doing a shitty job with what they have as it is.

Possibly like a RELEASE DATE? HMMMM? 8(

:rofl:

I really do hate being morbid....but I wish :sad2:

I just hope its a decent update with some info or another trailer or something worthwhile. It really is getting depressing waiting for more info. I was expecting something from E3 since Nomura said that would be the earliest we'd hear anything about the game again...and nothing. So I guess we are lucky they are talking about it again... at all.

...as far as another title...I'm sure they are nowhere near starting XV...and since they were talking about doing something for the Wii...an announcement of a Wii title might seem fitting.

Probably a few new screenies, a few mumbo jumbo about the battle system, how wonderful the environments will be, some vague stuff about new characters and what clothes Noctis likes wearing. That sort of thing I predict. And Mels, Famitsu is a magazine, they're not going to feature a trailer. :wacky:

I do wonder how the team behind Versus is feeling at the moment. We've known the existence (or perhaps lack of?) of this game for years yet we know very little about it. People are expecting great things for it and this painfully long wait for it is totally testing our patience to the limit. The last thing anyone wants now is another game announcement (except if it's an actual Kingdom Hearts 3 of course) and to announce the game way back in 2006 was probably one of the most stupid ideas I've ever seen - if they were aware at the time that the game was NOWHERE near finished then. I do wonder whether the final product would be worth the wait, or whether it is just more of an art project with an overly busy graphics team than a game with much substance. With a development time this long, I expect substance. Simply throwing graphics and CGI visuals at us isn't going to cut it.

I know we might not get to hear Stella talk since... it is not a trailer. I mean the game has been in development for so long now and Stella still has no spoken a single word with her voice yet. Before I keep thinking she is a mute character... can they just announce her voice already? Or better yet in the next trailer... can they make her talk?

And Mels, Famitsu is a magazine, they're not going to feature a trailer. :wacky:

Oops...my bad :britt:

Thats what I get for trying to make dinner and post on a thread :gasp:

I'd agree with you that most of what we get is going to be small stuff...maybe some new screens and character details. Its not going to much...but something is better than nothing. Especially with their...well at least in my opinion...disappointing E3.

EDIT: ...and I know, right Adri? We've been waiting for her to have a voice for too long. Its a shame they didn't give her one with the clip of her and Noctis chatting :sad2:

im happy to see all these new games being announced but damn if it takes 5 years for each one of em to release then its just not worth it. making 10 games at the same time is so time consuming and i wanna play em lol

WiiU project cafe stupid title , remember tht stupid rumour tHread I posted some time ago about FF15 coming to the WiiU imagine tht coming true.. I only care if tht new title is FF15 and not some lame new project! >:( I hope to hear some good things about Versus Im in desperate need of a good rpg in my life!

maybe an anouncement about a hd remake for the ps3
maybe an releasedate or a wii game(not that i care 4 nintendo craps)
could be kh3 as well we shall see what the future hold for us...

1 thing though i am f*cking tired of waiting!! Shit!!

New Game.... could we finally see :britt: after 6 odd years of waiting an Kingdom Hearts 3 :awesome: nope will be Birth by Sleep Volume 2 most prob :hmph:

and i hope to god we get a release date for this at last... also an Xbox version please :hmph:

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is the new Duke Nukem Foever. I'm eagerly awaiting its 2020 release :trollface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back