[05-07-2012] Final Fantasy 7 Remake confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

王 Yoshida

King Of Asians
Gil
Well i found this video on youtube,i am on my iphone,i can't save the link in my bookmarks,i don't know why its not working,and the video is not working too ,so i posted here,i am sorry if its wrong,but when i come back from work,ill watch it,by the mean time ,watch it and tell me if its real!!! hé hé...!!

Princess Peach says to Yoshi...can i ride you? Yoshi says: OF COURSE !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YGIzFjPTk8

Fake to me looks like a cut out of Clouds face from the Advent Children movie just altered to look like him in a chick outfit.

I dunno how you thought this was a remake vid ._. some of its fan art and most of it is just women singing and shaking their well ass..

or could you be trolling ;P

Oooooh it looks great :jess: I wonder when the release date is!

well i must say that this is the remake I have been so longing *sarcasim* well we all know thats a fake....upon the pile of many fakes we have so come accustomed to :/

I think this is a serious thread deserving of some real attention, guys. So, let's have a sixteen page discussion that has no relevance whatsoever to the topic title and makes little sense when you read it all back! :yay:

Tempted to report....but apparently the forums are used to it...so i wont bother this time

Considering the lengths to which you and a couple of other members have carried on the other SE News topic regarding an FFVII remake, I think you reporting it would be a bit like me reporting someone making a nasty sarcastic comment.

It'll get moved or deleted or whatever eventually. Until then, let's milk it for all it's worth :yay:

If we get to revive Aerith, we should be able to revive Zack as well. After all, they ARE an official couple.

:tehe:

Considering the lengths to which you and a couple of other members have carried on the other SE News topic regarding an FFVII remake, I think you reporting it would be a bit like me reporting someone making a nasty sarcastic comment.

It'll get moved or deleted or whatever eventually. Until then, let's milk it for all it's worth :yay:

More like an annoying sarcastic thread. If it were done in the same thread? Completely different.

Only in your mind. It's obviously the same thing, you just don't want to think it is because it'll wound your pride. There there.

I think this is a serious thread deserving of some real attention, guys. So, let's have a sixteen page discussion that has no relevance whatsoever to the topic title and makes little sense when you read it all back! :yay:

Lets not and say we did.

-Closes thread >.> <.<- If only I could D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back