Classic or Gray

classic blue, gray is so boring everytime i play a final fantasy that has a default gray i always change it to good ol classic blue :cool:

I like the customization in FF7 where you choose the window colour.

And I'd have to say classic blue like in FF7.

Classic blue, although in FFVIII, I actually thought the gray fit the theme well. But I really prefer classic blue more than anything else.

I think I kept it Gray and never bothered with changing it, but I like the blue look a lot better.

"Don't quote me regulations! I co-chaired the committee that reviewed the recommendation to revise the color of the book that regulation is in! We kept it gray!"

I kept it gray the first 2 playthroughs. On my 3rd playthrough now I changed it to blue. I like it better.

Classic Blue. Grey is nothing compare to blue.

Besides, blue is my favourite color. =D

I switch back and forth as I grow bored with them, but I do favor classic blue. =]

blue because it's very nice to the eyes and reminiscent of the older FFs. FF8 started that boring window color.

Every boring attribute that's been incorperated into the previous FFs was directly spawned from FF8. lol.

I currently have it as Gray but I prefer Classic Blue...it doesn't really bother me what colour I have it as though

Man nobody has voted for gray yet... Blue is better, (isn't that a commercial or something). My fav is when you can change the backgound however you like though like in FFVII. More customizing by player= better. I'm glad you could change it to blue in IX.

I didn't realise you could change it until really late through the game, I was not happy! Despite that, part of me liked the grey...Sorry everyone!

Back