Classic or Gray

I didn't exactly bother about the colour, actually, both didn't make my eyes hurt or anything.. Nor do both appeal that much. They could have tried something like Chrono Cross, where the menu frames were changeable, that'll be better than just offering a colour change.

The first time I played through the game I went with Blue, because I like the older games with the blue menu system. But now when I play I like Gray because it matches the load screen. Prolly strange reason to like the Gray but it just looks nicer to me on that screen if everything looks the same.

The first time i used the blue but then i realized it was to sharp and i was getting migrain out ofte blue so i turned it grey jaja.

Giving you a migrain eh? That's a good reason not to use blue!

Bloody good job I don't have that problem, I can't stand a gray menu! It's so dull and depressing. It also makes everything you do on it seem like a chore.

Just my opinion :)

Classical Blue

The Classic screen makes the words more clear[er]. Of course, I actually don't care which one I use, but I mainly use the Classic screen when playing FF9. The words and names pop out more, except when the words become a light blue. Then I change it [ocassionally] to the Gray screen.

That's just what I do. ^^;

:zidane:

Classic Blue, Gray was kinda depressing just like FFVIII menu color. xD I believe Classic Blue was really good for a game.

I liked using the grey. Somwtimes using the blue made me get a headache and it bugged my eyes.

Voted for didn't mind.

Would change it between blue and grey depending on the mood swings.

Was pretty bi-polar with both of the shades, one second one looked good and then it looked annoying and shabby..

I would use the grey one because it fits the world better imho, but the blue one looks better to the eyes

my 100th post!!

I'm gonna state that most of all I like blue. Still yet though if I was gonna play the game with someone else it wouldn't matter what color they picked. Going through the game with grey wouldn't bother me much but if I was playing all by myself I'd start the game by going to config and putting everything on fast (battle and field messages) and switching the grey to blue.

Blue, although the grey in VIII didn't really bother me. I loved being able to customise it in VII! Great little feature.

Classic; I suppose it doesn't really matter too much but it just seems like FF needs to have a blue menu. Saying that though, I was always a fan of VII and the way you could change the colour to whatever the hell you wanted to.

I always use gray. I have changed to blue once,and since then have thought that gray looks so much better. Don't get me wrong though,the blue is nice,I just like the gray look with FFIX.

I like Gray better. I think it fits more with Final Fantasy and its easier on my eyes(seriously, I change it to blue and woah, too bright for me).

I always used the Classic Blue color. The gray always seemed to hurt my eyes whenever I looked at the menu with that color on. And once I used blue I never took it off. And its a Classic, how can you go wrong with a classic?

Back