Classic or Gray

Either color. I don't care, whatever the default color is. >_>

Last edited:
Gotta be blue, hark back to the older FF days, a bit like the characters having special abilities, it's almost like ff9 is a new version of the old rules compared to ff8 and ff7 allowing almost any character to do anything with the right setup

I prefer the grey, blue doesn't seem right to me in FFIX, although when i first played the game, i changed it to blue at around the 2nd disc, i can remember, i wanted to change it again near the end, but grey just seemed so boring and plain, but that was like 6 years ago, now i've started again with grey, yay!

The window colour in FFVII is best, you can chage it!:D

I used to use grey all the time, since that was the default. But then I got used to/fell in love with the blue in FFVII, so I started using blue XD

I keep switching between them. Whenever i start to get bored of the colour i switch it to the other. All FFs should have the colour change option that FFII and VII had though.

I keep switching between them. Whenever i start to get bored of the colour i switch it to the other. All FFs should have the colour change option that FFII and VII had though.

Yeah I agree that the colour feature in VII and II were by far the best. You can customise it and have loads of freedom. As far as IX goes though, I'd say classic blue but I like them both the same really.

I dunno why, but the gray seemed to go with the game more IMHO. I like the blue, but I liked the gray more with IX.

I preferred the grey, I rired blue and it hurt my eyes, it was way to bright, I hate having options for these kind of things, Im indecicive at best, but I had a look at blue and was like arggggh no. Headache material right there, maybe if it wasn't so shockingly bright....but then there's every chance that could be down to my tv....

Hmm, while I said that I preferred classic blue back then, I actually would prefer if it's lightened down a bit. Too bright is a no-no for me, although it never really did bother me when playing FF7. Still, I prefer a darker version of blue or something that's not overly too bright.

I kept it with the grey. I tried playing it with the Classic Blue look, but the grey just looks so much better with the game to me. And it's not so dominant over everything else. I thought it was just too like... BAM! XD

I went with gray because it was like FFVIII and because the blue hurt my eyes and because the gray fits better with the game :P

Back