Best Storyline

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

Simply asking which game do you think has the best storyline in the Final Fantasy franchise of the ones listed above.

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not manditory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

The main reason I fell in love with FFX was due to the story. It was a game I HATED to see end when all was said and done. Then the tons of research I did on the game afterwards just got me sooo sucked into it that I can hands down say the story of FFX has made it my favorite game ever.

I voted for FFIX, since I thought it was the most romantic, and heartfelt in the series. I at least want IX to win runner up since it had all the original FF qualities, including love, friendship, and great characterization. =]

I thought FFIX's was great but I just have to vote for FFVII on this one. Everytime I play FFVII I am always finding something new. The story was definitely epic for it's time and yet I still can't believe that it is only a video game! Even the ending got me thinking "what happened?" but a certain movie has completely ruined that moment for me that I won't mention. Anyway, the movie aside, the story of this game was just amazing.

my favorite story was definitely IX. it had great characters with a lot of great themes such as romance, and it also had a lot of high quality plot twists. it also had the most complete ending out of any of the ones ive seen and i didnt have me asking questions like "wait...what???". best story IMO.

The main reason I fell in love with FFX was due to the story. It was a game I HATED to see end when all was said and done. Then the tons of research I did on the game afterwards just got me sooo sucked into it that I can hands down say the story of FFX has made it my favorite game ever.
boom, theres my answer too

I loved the storyline's in IX and X as well, but VIII still remains my all-time favorite, with an amazing storyline in my opinion.

I loved VII's storyline. It is, in my opinion, the more down to earth story.
I loved everything about the plot, especially about how Square played around with the plot to make everything suspenseful.

Definatly VII in my opinion. I loved everything about the storyline.

I have to go with VII on this. Even to this day, some of the storyline still kinda confuses me...sometimes. And I like that. I like figuring things out and researching them. And I've done that. Only my stupid memory really sucks sometimes.

I originally thought FFVI, but now I've changed my mind to FFXI because there are 3 or 4 storylines, and all of them are good.

I have to go with the majority on this one and pick FFVII.

You have a manipulated bad guy who wants to destroy the planet and a guy with a fake identity chasing the bad guy.

You have a major corporation hungry for power and resources with some good old fashioned lackies!

Who needs more?:)

FFVII for me. even with all the spinoffs we still have unanswered questions. like "How did Nanaki have kids?" and of course the legendary Aerith VS Tifa war.

none of the other games have had that amount of impact IMO so FFVII wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back