Best Sound Effects/Voicing

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

Simply asking which game do you think has the best Sounds effects/Voice Acting in the Final Fantasy franchise. i know Voice acting has not been included until recently, but judge as in overall sound of previous FF's in the series.

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not manditory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

I have not played very much FF Tactics, but I do know it had some of the best music and cute button sounds in the series. =]

I'll be surprised if XII doesnt win this. All of the voice acting is superb and the sfx are pretty amazing.

But Fran and Balthier seriously have the coolest voices in the videogame world. Few rival their performances.

I have to say I think this could have been 2 seperate awards. I found the FFVII sound affects very catchy but there are very few titles with voice acting and FFXII dominates the voice acting.

I'll vote for FFXII simply because of their quality voice acting (apart from Vaan).

I like XII's sounds in the menu interface. the changes are very innovative in the series.

I choose FFVIII,the sound effects used whenever you summoned, used magic or performed a limit break were greatly done.

Especially when you summoned Eden it was always great to hear the gong in the background!

I voted XII, the new music and awesomesauce VA blew me out of the water.

I don't think anyone can pull off a "mummer's farce" like J. Drace can, or talk about saddles, bridles and whips like j. Ghis and not make it sound kinky...maybe that's just me.

I voted XII, the overall sound effects as well as the voice acting (Judges, Fran, Balthier, Vayne, and many others) simply amazing at times in the game.

X for me. It just really stands out. Granted, XII has amazing sound effects/voices as well, but the stuff they say usually irks me. Don't ask why. =/

With X, there's more feeling to it, you know? And the sound effects were totally out there as well.

I loved XII's voice-overs. Just to be different...I am going to say X. It has very nice voice-overs and stuff. It striked my fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back