Best Villian

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

Simply asking which villain do you think is the best one in the in the Final Fantasy franchise.

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not manditory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

Sephiroth. Such evilness...definitely more evil than Queen Brahne. xD

Kefka definitely. He's good in so many ways... or bad?! Killed his master, changed the face of the planet, good music, unique laugh... in short, a brilliant villain.

Judge Ghis. Dr. Cid/Vayne I like too, but Ghis is quite a charming little bugger. <3

I voted for wacky Kefka lunatics make the better villains in my opinion!:)

I liked Sephiroth. Just how he fit in the story really well. Nice touch right at the end when Cloud goes one on one with him. They kinda blown the thing out of proportion when they brought him back for FFVII: AC but I'll judge him by the game.

Fran

Sephiroth. You can't really get rid of him, he just keeps coming back. I wouldn't say Vayne, tho', because you're not exactly supposed to think of him as a villain.

My favorite villian is Gafgarion from Final Fantasy Tactics. That guy would kill his own mother if it was ''in the contract.'' My second favorite is Sephiroth, so I voted for him.

I chose Spehiroth,he is the trueclassic Villan of gaming,the Darth Vader of the Movies,the Coca Cola of teh Fizzy drinks....and so on.

others i like Kuja,Edeaand Seifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back