Coolest Airship

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

Simply asking which airship do you think is the coolest out of all of them in the Final Fantasy franchise.

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not manditory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

I voted for the Invincible; my favorite airship in the series. =]
It destroys planets for crepies sakes!

Voted the Ragnarok. It's really the only airship that sticks out in my mind that I'd actually like to have. The others were too conservative desgin wise from what I remember

I'll vote for Highwind as it really sticks out. It also made it easier to train in harder areas knowing you have your airship right there and get fully healed.

highwind ff7 is one of my best but the favourite is the third highwind on the ending fmv but it isnt there

I love the invincible cause it looks so shiny and has a cool laser attack

Definitely the Ragnarok. I had so much fun on that ship.

I voted for Ragnarok because of the sequence when Squall and the others invade the Lunatic Pandora.

The Ragnarok sure did pack a hell of a lot guns!:)

I cant say no to the Highwind ive been flying around on that for years,plus i like the design.also i find it cool how the chocobo and stay on the ship and you can actally see it on there :D

though i was tempted by FFVIIs Ragnarok becuase of the romance between Squall and Rinoa on that ship.Also i like FFIX's Invincible due to the POWER!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back