Guiltiest Pleasure

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

Simply asking which character in the Final Fantasy franchise woudl you happen to be taking too many second glances at if you had the chance to catch a glimpse of them in real ife.

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not manditory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

Fran. Yeah, there's a ton of other people with the same guilty pleasure, but they don't got the ballz to say it. Oh Fran isn't on the poll? Fine then..uh...Rikku.

Last edited:
Where's my Seifer? =( Oh but there's Squall. So Squall it is!

Rikku. Youth, innocence. Oh shit. I better not get held legally respondible for this post...

Tifa.... because, well, you probably know why --- not! :P

I think she's pretty, my liking of her is not limited to her...erm, physical self.
I like her personality equally well.

Not much to choose from.

Well considering I have only played FFX and not FFX-2 and she is only 15 in FFX which would be wrong so that rules Rikku out. Despite Lulu's boobs bouncing everytime she walks and wondering how the hell does she actually manage to keep them tucked in, she is too emo for me. I'll vote for Tifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back