Best Abilities System

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

Simply asking which game do you think has the best way to advance the abilities of your characters in the Final Fantasy franchise.

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not manditory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

FFVIII. I was really torn between VIII's, X-2's and XII's, but in the end I chose VIII's. The others are lame/rather poop.

sphere grid - it was easy to understand and simple to use. And u could make ur characters into whatever u wanted to, make kimahri a white mage etc

I personally think that FFVII materia system is the better!

i actually think it makes the game really balanced and you can create a perfect team with different combinations of materia.

It´s more interesting than the ideia of every character being able to use all the same type of magic or each character have its own small selection of skills in my opinion!

I'm not going to lie but my vote goes to FFVIII junction. Junction was original and the guardian forces had very unique abilities.

I thought FFVII materia system was too easy-mode. ;/

I choose VIII. I originally choose X, but after really thinking about it VIII's abilities system just appealed to me a whole lot more, the sphere grid did get annoying after a while.

I was actually kinda torn in between VII and VIII, but I had to give it to VII for its uniqueness. I like VIII too though, for it seems more sophisticated for some reason.

Materia :D it was so fun and easy to customise your characters. and the fact is you could level up the same materia even if you were leveling different characters ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back