Best Summon

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

Simply asking which series of summons do you think is the best in the Final Fantasy franchise. Many have appeared in multiple FF titles, so pick it based on the overall concept of the summon.

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not manditory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

I like Bahamut zero but he's not there =[

*votes for plain old bahamut*

Shiva is my favorite. I've always liked ice magic and girls, and she combos them well. Now she'll be a motorcycle. Kinda sad

Bahamut...killer monster right there. I love his unique designs on each game. He's sooo...magnificent.

My favourite was Bahamut and it's different forms, especially Bahamut Zero.

I remember that I'd summon Leviathan over and over in VIII cuz I liked so much how he looked and how he made that tidal wave.

Coolest Summon imo but since that poll isnt their I vote him for best!

Bahamut kinda sucks.

I voted for Ifrit. TRUE demon. <3

My favorite summon is Anima no doubt there!

It´s atacks are all massive and completely destroy everyone and everything!

I have to vote Anima...even if she is an Emo-Aeon :P she looks cool and pwns Omega Weapon any day of the week ^_^

Got to be Yojimbo ...he charges for hsi serives how cool is that!? Thing is though how does he spend it?? He's a summon! When does he have time lol

where the F*** IS ODIN!!!!!!!!!!!
im unpositively confused.

I voted for Ifrit,i love the FFVIII Version others like

ODIN,Shiva,The Thunder Bird on FFVIII (Not the puppets....),Diablos,Bahumat,AtmosAnima and the Kinights of the Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back