Best Character

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BustaMo

Simply asking which FF character do you think is the best in the Final Fantasy franchise. Though dozens of parties of characters are present in the FF franchise, which character is numero uno?

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not manditory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

Of course I voted for Kain. ^_^

I love the Dragoons and Kain is the best of them all. Him and Cecil make the best duo in Final Fantasy.

I voted for Cloud (duh). I love his background story and <.< >.> his hair :D

I voted for Cloud as well.
His background and story was the most unique, in my opinion, of all the characters in the series.

Fran ftw. Who knew that a half bunny half human race would actually look cool. Plus, her personality is very cool. The cool and collected person most of the time that can turn into a raging powerhouse later in the mist.

Cloud or Squall? (Thank you for not putting Seifer, otherwise I really would've ponder on this for 15 minutes.) Let me see...

Superman superman, fly away! ---> Squall.

Cloud wins.

Kain. His character kicked arse. Squall/Auron would be next. But no Cloud.

out of the list i vote zidane, he was full of energy and confidence, i liked the fact that he couldnt keep away from the ladies aswell

I should have putted my entries in there too...

Ohh well i choose Vincent and i am not a fan boy but to me he simply rocks especially in AC.

He can fight with the same style Dante fights, he´s cool and cold at the same time and he uses a cool outfit!

Aerith. Duh.

Her backstory and her impact on the overall story in the game is just superb. and i adore spellcasters and she's the best one ever.

Back