Best Battle System

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

Simply asking which game's battle system do you think is the best in the Final Fantasy franchise. Some are similar in style, but a few have had some very unique systems.

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not manditory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

for turn-based battles I'll go for X though I haven't played it a lot. the turn has a feel of the FF tactics system if I'm not mistaken. I thought that ATB systems are full of flaws but X finally get rid of the time waiting. it's a very good move square made and the FFI system would be a second.

ff9 is my favourite battle system overall and trance just made it better in my opinion

XII. It's fun, different, gives people a new experience in fighting.

I voted for ff12 cause your characters feel more controllable whilst battling and there is no annoying load screen times when you battle

FFX it still had the good old battle screen but u had the power to switch ur characters about when needed

Well i am not familiar with the battle system used on FFXII so i´m going to choose FFX!

I like the idea that you can change your characters as you please during battle and the fact that you aren´t forced to use the main character always!

Plus i get the feeling that you are being supported by the other members while fighting:P

Definitely XII. It was the main reason why I loved playing the game so much. I could just walk around for hours leveling and playing it for no other reason but for the passion of killing. lol It was a great battle system.

VII or XII, but again...VII. I just love the overall simplicity of it. XII was good too though, since it was different from the series and was certainly refreshing.

Even though the battle systems in VII and IX were awesome and rather easy to use, X's takes the cake for me. =\
It was easier to do battle when actually it was possible to use all characters in a single battle.
Now, if you got EXP for that instead of spheres...:rolleyes:

Final Fantasy XII. FFX's turn based system is fun and all, bt it hardly compares to the turn based system of another game I play. And XII's was very unique and more challenging.

VIII very easy to use when you know what your doing and very quick (if you want) unlike 9 where when you put it on full speed it stil takes forever to get a turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back