Hardest Overall

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

Simply asking which Final Fantasy game was the hardest overall in your opinion. Some may be a breeze to go through, but there's no doubt that there's one that sticks out as a bit more of a challenge than the rest were.

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not manditory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

It would have to be VII for me. At the time, it was my first RPG game ever and so I had to learn by myself since I didn't know what RPG was or how it was even played. So I experimented with the game...died a lot of times, almost gave up entirely...but the characters and storyline really got me hooked that I guess I was able to withstand all the battles that came my way as I journeyed through VII's world.

II for me. I consume 50+ hi-potions on missions without Minwu. tough enemies suddenly appear on some parts of the map where you shouldn't go and on some treasure boxes.

I think X for me was probably the hardest out of all the ones I played, it's certainly the one that I died the most in. Wasn't a whole lot, but it was enough.

I voted FF5. I remember a lot of those bosses being tough.
I'll be surprised to see some put FFX or X-2... those are the easiest games I've ever played.

X-2 especially.

XII for me. Sometimes, I'd be going up against some nasty battles, and I'd be lucky to make it out alive.

I. It was the first one and it had the challenge the later ones lacked. Also, VII was easy in my opinion. X was hard more or less due Seymour on Gagazet. Final Fantasy games, other than I, aren't that hard.

VI was the one who took me longer to finish so thats why i think it´s the hardest all the others i have played get to be pretty simple and easy i believe.

Most any FF game I've played I may get "stuck" from time to time but XII was the only one where I would totally get mopped if I went to the wrong area.

Final Fantasy VIII. How can you have a system where the more effort you put in the harder it gets. It's like "And so God did say onto Sakaguchi that Final Fantasy VIII did so suck the donkey balls that he would make anyone who plays this game suffer in terrible agony. The more they played, the more wrath of God would be unleashed unto them. And in the end it was because God hated queers like Squall."

The original Final Fantasy I for the Nintendo. Try playing that game with all white mages, LOL!

Second would be Final Fantasy IV and then XII.

FFVIII for me. Mainly because the Junction System took me a couple of play throughs to understand it fully. I'm on my third play through and it is the first time I am having no trouble at certain parts I would normally. My last 2 I struggled my way through because I tried to rush through the game with low magic junctioned. It is probably one of the most FF games you need to take time and do it properly as I have rushed through the likes of FFIV, FFVII, FFIX and FFXII and could have some trouble but FFVIII I did struggle on at first.

I'm finding XII surprisingly tough to be honest, I think it's the new system that's just took some getting used to really.

Final Fantasy XII, it was the hardest system to grasp and some bosses have ridiculously large amounts of HP :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back