Best Soundtrack

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

Simply asking which game's soundtrack is best in the Final Fantasy franchise. Songs that we find ourselves matching up with that certain game almost instantly when we hear it; songs that we find ourselves humming unconciously, and getting into the FF mood when we hear them. What game has the best tunes?

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not manditory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

FFX has great music and diversity. From the opening menu screen, to the blitzball sequence, to all the boss battles and minor encounters.
Its all memorable and one of the few game soundtracks worth listening to

It's actually a tie between VII and X, but I chose X because "To Zanarkand" and "Suteki Da Ne" are my favorite songs. Great music overall.

Suteki Da Ne and Otherworld make me want to pick FFX right away, but I think I'm going to go with FFVI's since the character themes are sooooo damn awesome. So catchy for even older tunes.

I loved the music in VIII and IX, but the best overall in my opinion would have to go to the entire soundtrack in X.

6 is my favourite because the music is so catchy from the moment i started playing it i was humming along to the music without realising

XII's. I actually remembered a lot of songs from it.

FFVI. Dancing Mad is one amazing tune. I also love the normal and major boss music (don't know what it's called). Setzer's theme fits his character so well.

I voted for FFVIII since the entry music the game captured me!

Plus it as one of the best boss fight music ever.

It's hard to choose but I go with Final Fantasy VI. Terra's theme is my favorite. Celes, Another world of Beasts, Dancing Mad, Devil's lab and the battle themes were great.

Final Fantasy VII had some great tracks too. I really like the main theme. >_<

FFIX by far.
Its really easy if you listen to teh soundtrack alone to see how its better.
Filled with a big sleection of contrasting music.

Some of my favourite tracks are:

- The Dark Messenger
- Black Waltz
- One Problem Settled
- Terra
- Souless Village
- Final Battle (Which are always satisying tracks in every FF game)

seriously i recommend downloading it and giving it a lissen,then lissen to FFVII and FFVIII's you'll see how supierior it really is

Also play the game,its highly underrated for the classic that it is

This was between FFVI and FFVII to me but because I cannot get some of the FFVI themes out of my head (Mainly Terra's Theme, I love that!) I have to vote for FFVI.

Final fantasy VII. with classics like One winged Angel and Aeriths theme it blows the others away. FFVI is second though, with great music such as Terras theme and Aria De mezzio caraterre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back