Favorite FMV

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BustaMo

Simply asking which FMV out of all the FF games was the best in your opinion. Whether it's based on graphics, emotional passion, or just shere amazement that caused your jaw to hit the floor, which FMV is the best of the group?

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not manditory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

the FFX ending was the best FMV cuase it is the best ending out of all FF. I dont always like happy endings. They are too cliche.

I'm a huge Kujawhore, so I chose Kuja vs Brahne. I could watch that FMV over and over and over.

Bahamut vs. Alexander for me. I love it when Alexander removes the wings and reveals himself. Also when Garland is destroying Alexander, Zidane jumps to save Garnet (With massive explosion in the background for super effect ^_^). I just thought that was great.

FFVIII's production values were about the only thing that madde it a great RPG to me. The opening video was superb and so were the rest of the cutscenes. Too bad the gameplay didnt live up to my expectations.

Ballroom Dance! Superb music to go along with it too. ;) The lighting and shadows were done well...in fact, they were simply fantastic.

Alexander vs Bahamut for me as well. When I first joined an FF forum, I chose that image as my very first avatar. Love the FMV, and the battle was soo freak'n awesome. Alexander...wow!

Definitely VIII's Ballroom dance scene. I remember watching a friend play the game and was amazed with what the PS1 could do FMV graphics wise at the time, from the realistic character movements and facial expressions, to the music and dance sequences.

XII's Vayne transformation had me drooling.

A lot of FMVs are missing but out of the ones in here i choose Alexander vs Bahamut!

I mean the ballroom dance as a best come on now!:mad:

Aerith's death. no other FMV has had the emotional impact that Aeriths death had. nor has any been so legendary.

Aeris death did have a strong emotional impact but I voted for Vaynes final transformation. It was awesome how it was done all the peices flying together to make him super powerfull. Jaw dropping FMV graphics.

Choosing between the opening of FFVIII or er...the ending of FFVIII is a cruel choice. I'll go for the opening though, it made me fall in love with the game.

Even as awesome as Final Fantasy X's intro FMV and Final Fantasy XII's Vayne transformation (which I had to leave and go tug on myself after that one)... I still have to go with Final Fantasy IX's Alexandria FMV. That game has some of the best FMVs... and that one probably wins it all.

Hrmm, I would say the scene before Yuna's wedding. Tidus and the party come to save her. Also the PSone intro of FFVI isn't there. ._. Gahhh! My vote goes to FFVIII intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back