Favorite City/Town

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BustaMo

Simply asking which city/town/village is the best in the Final Fantasy series? So many to choose from, but only one can be crowned the winner.

We encourage you to vote to determine which is the ultimate winner overall, and you are welcome to post your opinions in reply, but it is not manditory; only the poll votes count towards the voting results.

Wutai hands down!

I mean, the setting was just calm and peaceful, and the oriental nature of the village overall appealed to me.
Mind, I hated the 'cat house' :dry:

ah you fogot esthar
I choose midgar since i love that city and it's where you start

Midgar is the most realistic city to me.

The low class leave in the slums. While the rich and powerful leave at the top.

Woot Thai! That's where Yuffie's from, so gotta love it. Plus I really love the environment.

Esthar omitted from the list? :(

That said, Winhill is my choice and would have been anyway I think. I always like the quiet towns and Winhill is one of those places where the past still hangs heavy in the air. Seems to be a lovely peaceful place.

I got lost in Esthar. My vote goes to the Black Mage Village. >_> I like some of the moments that happen there. Also the music was cute.

You spelt Burmecia wrong. ^_^

EDIT: It has already been pointed out. :worried:

I voted for Midgar. That place is quite big and you spend quite large amount of time in Midgar for a city. I don't think I get out of Midgar until I have like +20 hours or something. When you do get out of Midgar you see how much freedom and it is then that I get this feeling as if to say the adventure has just begun. I thought that moment was great as soon as you get out of Midgar and see the world and that's why I vote for Midgar.

why is burmecia on here and not alexandria or lindblum? burmecias a wreck once you get there. anyway i chose midgar cause its huuuge and i just loved the whole setting and the way everyone was fighting shinra, it was just a great town.

I found the choice lacking :(

No Niebelhem,No Cosmo Cannion,No Balamb Town,No Dollet,No Alexander,No Lindblum.No Quadusolam ALL which i would have chose over the Black Mage Village which is what i chose

Back