Winnie The Pooh

Katastrofik

Final Fantasy/Hip-Hop
Gil
i Wasn't Playin This Game Much.. You Know.. On/Off..

I'm Playing FF-X2 Over And Over.. And Playing MGS3: Snake Eater..

But When I Seen the Winnie The Pooh Scene, Look'n All Sad..

His Friends gone, And Hes Hungry For Honey...

That Really Pushed me to Play The Game More lol..

I'm In Agrabah Right Now By The Way...

I Gotta Fight Jafarr After He Wishes To Become An All powerful Genie..

I'm not sure I follow...

Should I comment on the 100 Acre Wood? Cause that world is plagued with pathetic mini-games, irritating tunes, and horrible characters...

Problem with 100 acre wood is even though the characters are competely annoying and the music can drive you nuts, not to mention the mini-games, but in order to get a special FMV at the very end (Which is very good, BTW) you have to seal 100AW's keyhole, as well as the Colliseum and return all 99 dalmations.

True. I suppose we should thank the developers for making the minigames painfully easy. Otherwise, we'd be forced to stay in that place for extended periods of time as we struggle with each challenge...

There are some decent items worth getting in that place as well.

All torn page locations are: Reward for 51 Dalmations, Agrabuh: cave of wonders dark chamber, Monstro: chamber 6, Atlantica Ariel's Grotto, Halloween Town: Research Lab.

Am I the only one who liked the Hundred Acre Wood?

I thought the minigames there were fun little diversions from the main story (the one where Tigger jumps on Rabbit's carrots was awesome), I loved getting to meet Pooh and Piglet and everyone else... I felt so sorry for Pooh when he lost all his friends. Made me real motivated to get all the torn pages so I could reunite them again =) ...And the scene after you complete the book was so touching and sweet and heartwarming. I actually think that this was my favorite part of the whole game.

...I sound like a complete twat. But I really love Winnie the Pooh xD

Am I the only one who liked the Hundred Acre Wood?

I thought the minigames there were fun little diversions from the main story (the one where Tigger jumps on Rabbit's carrots was awesome), I loved getting to meet Pooh and Piglet and everyone else... I felt so sorry for Pooh when he lost all his friends. Made me real motivated to get all the torn pages so I could reunite them again =) ...And the scene after you complete the book was so touching and sweet and heartwarming. I actually think that this was my favorite part of the whole game.

...I sound like a complete twat. But I really love Winnie the Pooh xD

lol, dont worry, I share in your feelings.

And Im a former Marine/future firefighter....:O

The 100 acre wood was one big pain in the arse. I hated doing those mini games. I found them to be pretty hard. I raged soooooo much in pooh world. But even after the rage and idiotic pooh stuff, I cried during the last cutscene in pooh world. I didn't want to leave... :(

Tbh, Winnie The Pooh and his woods don't exist in the KH continuity. I can't even fathom why they were included in any of the games at all. They added nothing to the story and were a complete waste of time.

Back