Voice Overs

Gil
OK now Was i the only one that thought that the voice overs in this game were horrible, I mean it looked like a OLD chinnese movie or something, dont get me wrong i LOVE FFX but i thought the voice overs could have been better * I lkie the voice overs in FFVII better because there was none lol _

Oh, well it was not originally made in english so no wonder their lips move faster, lol.

Indeed.

You'll even get the same effect when you watch Advent Children in English dub. I actually liked the English voice acting for FFX. Sure, it sounded off in some parts, but I thought it was excellent overall.

Yea, same here. I thought it was great in Final Fantasy X. THe church scene was the only place I really noticed bad voiceovers in Advent Children.

I found Tidus voice to be really annoying also in that pathetic laughing scene i always believed they open their mouths just a little too much to say "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

I actually liked the voiceacting. I never really noticed the lips being outta sink. I mean it could be worse. Look at sonic the Hedgehog.

Back