Atlantica

Oojit

Ex-Soldier
Gil
if anywhere put me off the game, it was atlantis, trying to swim all that time, catching dolphins, just not my kinda level, i enjoyed it a while, but then i dunno, something put me off.

is it worth going back to it?

Kingdom Hearts Atlantis is far better than the Kingdom Hearts II - you actually get explore more and kill things while in Kingdom Hearts II, you do some stupid song thing. But yeah, you should go back but i know how you feel i hated it too.

Its a good place to get thunder item materials some of which are needed for ultima weapon plus there are areas for white mushrooms

Hah, if you dislike Atlantica on Kingdom Hearts 1, I'd be interested to hear your opinion of it on Kingdom Hearts II...

I rather liked Atlantica, myself. Once you grow accustomed to swimming, the variation to the gameplay is sort of refreshing.

Ahh... Atlantica. I didn't like it at all. But! I did like it more than Agrabah, which shows you how much I hated Agrabah. Anyway, like others have said, it's good for extra items and stuff like that. That is the only reason I ever even considered going back. The fight(s) with Ursula were some of the hardest of the game too.

Back