Doctor Who

News!

One of the episodes got leaked to The Sun newspaper. It involves Donna and a library, although I won't post information here.

The Sun seems to know everything nowadays. They're the ones that got their hands of the video of Amy Winehouse doing you-know-what.

But they haven't revealed the ending, though. Least they didn't do that or else I'd be bollocking them by now.

there is speculation as to what brings Rose back... here it is..:cookie2:
The doctor is removed from time, therefore Rose never met him and stayed in this universe.

Not my thoughts look it up on google news.

what do you think?

It's already been stated that he "gets lost in space", but that was quite a while ago and is rather vague. Quite an interesting storyline if it's true.

So wait...Rose never met the Doctor? That just sucks even more D: since then it ruins the amazing chemistry they had...

Maybe that's the reality, but maybe it wouldn't affect her memory of him? I'm just throwing random ideas here. To be honest and with hardly any news right now, I don't even think the new fourth series will be coming to our screens anytime soon. I've looked on Wikipedia and they're still in production with it. Didn't the Christmas special say it would be coming on in March sometime? Because it doesn't seem likely now.

We're only halfway through March. And the Doctor Who special of Celebrity Weakest Link was on this week. Maybe a build-up for it? I think it did say in the Spring though.

Actually, I had an idea of when it would come back on to our screens. So I was watching Torchwood last night and then it clicked to me. Maybe it will start when Torchwood finishes because they can't air both shows at the same time, right? You get me?

Edit: The first episode is due to air April 2008.

Source: Wikipedia

@ whoever said that god awful plot.

NOOOOO!!!! we can't do that, Rose would become a character I want to stab, and if The Doctor retains his memories, he'll probably go emo, and we can't have that.

Stooopid Australia, we still haven't got Voyage of the Damned yet. What ABC is doing is replaying all the episoded from Ecclestone, one a week, so, I have estimated that this'll end sometime at the end of this year, and if they are doing what I think they are doing, replaying them all before they start series four, I think I might go emo D:

Now here is something so unexpected that it will make you want Rose even more for all you Rose fans. Here's Rose like you've never seen her before!

News!

BILLIE PIPER does her best impression of Sarah Connor in The Terminator as she storms through the streets with a huge gun to battle the Daleks.

But things are looking bleak for the Doctor as his lifeless body lays sprawled on the ground.

The dramatic scenes are an exclusive glimpse of the new series of Doctor Who, which airs later this year.

The Doctor (David Tennant) is blasted by a flying Dalek and ex-assistant Rose (Billie) tries to revive him.

The spectacular Dalek invasion of Earth was filmed in the early hours of yesterday morning on the streets of Cardiff.

Captain Jack (John Barrowman), new assistant Donna (Catherine Tate), old travelling companion Sarah Jane Smith (Elisabeth Sladen) and Rose’s mum Jackie (Camille Coduri) were also on the set.

Article can be located here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article920788.ece

The picture really does show her doing a Sarah Connor. :neomon:

5th April? I am so going to be there! I think Torchwood finishes around then, so that'd be just perfect timing. Speaking of which, I've heard it's changed Torchwood to Fridays at 9pm instead of Wednesdays now.

Damn that Apprentice program.

you lucky british bums!!! *is envious*

we have to wait around Christmas time to get it down here.

Ok, I think I orgasmed over that new news. That is sweet, but, no Martha, that saddend me.

Oh well, more to look foward to I guess

Martha is actually in at least three episodes of the fourth series. She's right near the beginning for one or two, but then she's in the last three.

Now it really is official. Doctor Who Series 4 starts April 5th.

I saw the trailer after watching Ashes To Ashes last night. I was so overwhelmed that I was shouting, "No way! No way! No way!"

It only got me some weird looks from my sister lol.

Martha is actually in at least three episodes of the fourth series. She's right near the beginning for one or two, but then she's in the last three.

She's also in Torchwood

Now it really is official. Doctor Who Series 4 starts April 5th.

I saw the trailer after watching Ashes To Ashes last night. I was so overwhelmed that I was shouting, "No way! No way! No way!"

It only got me some weird looks from my sister lol.

Please, can I live at your place while it airs, I don't want to wait till Chrissie time :neomon:

Yeah, I watched Martha in Torchwood for those three episodes. I'm glad I did now.

And aww, poor you. I don't think we got the room. :P

Back