Doctor Who

watch the episode called Tooth and Claw, sorry, won't tell, don't want to spoil it :P

anywho, i am addicted to this show. I am currently collecting the classics, and am waiting for series 4 to come out. But, thankfully, we Australians get the series about half a year after it comes out in Britain :sad2:

But wasn't the episode Tooth and Claw about Queen Victoria coming to dislike the Doctor, not Queen Elizabeth I?

After seeing the cinema advert for the next Dr Who series, my faith in Catherine Tate playing a good assistant to the Dr has been restored =] It looks like she'll be amazing.

Even though there's still something about her that makes me want to laugh at her face...

Hmm, you saw it at the cinema? Well, another few weeks to go now anyway until the next series.

After seeing the cinema advert for the next Dr Who series, my faith in Catherine Tate playing a good assistant to the Dr has been restored =] It looks like she'll be amazing.

Even though there's still something about her that makes me want to laugh at her face...

Don't forget that Doctor who is part comedy...

"I just wanta a mate"

"You aint mating with me!"

Good old Cathers, what'd'ya think about the whole Martha/Rose/Donna story that is rumored to come up?

Good old Cathers, what'd'ya think about the whole Martha/Rose/Donna story that is rumored to come up?
Hmm ... I dunno. I don't see Donna falling for the Doctor's charms after what happened in the Christmas special, but maybe Martha might finally fall for him. I saw the Torchwood episode with her last week (I watched it early on BBC Three) and she's definitely a lot more independent and confident. Don't forget about Rose, however ... she'll get him in the end. I really want Rose to stay!

I'm hoping Rose kills Martha and Donna or something myself. She was easily the best of his assistants. I can't see any of them falling for The Doctor properly though.

I can put up with Martha, she grew on me I suppose. But I just don't like Donna at all. I'm not much of a Catherine Tate fan though.
Rose was just such a better character than both of them.

I can put up with Martha, she grew on me I suppose. But I just don't like Donna at all. I'm not much of a Catherine Tate fan though.
Rose was just such a better character than both of them.

Agreed ^^

Altho I quite like CathrineTate, I think she will be quite amusing

I reckon they should have included Jack in the episode as well. A love pentagon would be sick. But he'd probably have no lines but "Good chips" For the whole episode like in the 3rd series and that would be disapointing.

Also I'm hoping that with the return of Rose comes Mickey and Jackie.

It's strange, though.

How on earth are they gonna get Rose back into the Doctor's reality?

You know what happened on the episode "Doomsday", don't you?

I'm guessing they find some other way to open the rift, or some other form of the sphere that allowed the Daleks to exist outside space and time. If it all ties in with Torchwood, I'm going to punch someone though because I don't like that. =/

It's strange, though.

How on earth are they gonna get Rose back into the Doctor's reality?

You know what happened on the episode "Doomsday", don't you?

Where there's a doctor there's a way. Did you never see the five doctors where all the first five are in the same episode moaning at eachother. If that's possible then seeing rose again must also be possible.

The various Doctors were from different points in time, whereas Rose is trapped in an alternate dimension, where the TARDIS
cannot travel. Which is odd, considering that TARDIS stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space. :wacky:

The Tardis can most likely get there. It has been used as a paradox machine before. And there's bound to be more holes around the universe.

But somehow I think rose will be coming to the Tardis not visa versa.

The TARDIS can't get there. The Doctor has clearly stated before that travelling between dimensions is impossible for it, and it was a complete freak accident (I can't remember exactly how) that it got to the other one in the first place.
It is possible that there's other holes between them somewhere in the universe though. Quite likely actually, since it's up to Rose, Martha and Donna to save The Doctor who's lost in space and time somewhere in that particular story.

He just said it would cause havoc. And that aint wat The doc is all about. Doesn't mean someone else can't do it like torchees did.

It'd be like when his new reincarnation came and made him ill all over again. Maybe Rose has been trying to find a way through because she can't let go of the Doctor?

Quite frankly, I don't want Donna to stay as an assistant. I'd put Rose over her and Martha any day, although I don't mind Martha sometimes.

Give her a chance. She hasn't had a chance yet, she was just there for comic relief. (not the event) Personaly my favourite Asisstant was mickey he cracked me up especially when he tries to be brave.

Back